Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Omg ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg ! (1098 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Neighbor Forced These Kids To... / OMG! See What Cultists Did To A 100 Level Student During Initiation (graphic Pix / OMG : PopularNollywood Actress Show Her Vagina Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg ! by playahP(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2011
My car have just been snatched from me,  its 4am and i worked i was in the office all through the night, on my way back, i was attacked at gun point and my car and all the documents, my shoe, wristwatch, phone and laptop was taken from me,  OMG!!!!>,  i feel like crying because the project which i have been working on is stored in the laptop and i am supposed to finish the project tomorrow,  God!!!!!!

I installed a car tracker and i put the code in brother's phone but i no dey get signal for the car,  im sooo sooooo angry but i know that all is well.

this happened around ikeja and i am yet to go to the police till day breaks,
Re: Omg ! by Odunnu: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2011
Are you posting from a cyber cafe?
Re: Omg ! by playahP(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2011
im posting from my house, its 7am and i am going to the police, hope its gonna be fruitful
Re: Omg ! by pendo89(f): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2011
sorry.
Re: Omg ! by Odunnu: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2011
Your first post was at eleven minutes after four, how come?
Re: Omg ! by Rhino4dm: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
^ Smart cute pie

@ Topic
what do you want NLand to do for you? Pray or help you catch the thief?. . .beside you need to address the discrepancy in your post.
Re: Omg ! by Osama10(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
Odunnu:

Your first post was at eleven minutes after four, how come?

Very Suspicious.
Re: Omg ! by oderemo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
now i guess, u are reporting from the booth of the same stolen car, kidnapped.
nopthing do u.
Re: Omg ! by playahP(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2011
i went to the police, guess what??

they asked me why i was coming back by 4am, anyway they promised to help and they did not collect any money, the IKEJA AREA F division!!!, but that one no be my headache.

na waaaoo, so what is the difference between 4am and 4.11 am, if you ever get in this kind of situation; i swear that time would be your least of worries,

everything happened around 4 shaaa, see ehh, its the project that is killing me, its eating me alive, GOD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omg ! by Johndoe100(m): 2:35am On Sep 30, 2011
I have been jacked as well, what I can't understand is how you can or could think of posting on nairaland as soon as you were released by the robbers? I think you are not being totally honest.
Re: Omg ! by Odunnu: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2011
And you mentioned that they took everything specifying your lappy and phone thats why I asked if you were reporting from the cyber café
Re: Omg ! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^Lol don't mind him. He wants to make mouth small. How did he get open this thread at 4:11 am after his car, phone and lappy was stolen @ 4am? cheiii NLDERS and unnecessary mouth making

(1) (Reply)

Two Human Heads Found In FESTAC Duplex –police / Girl Poured Acid On Her Birthday / Cheating Husband Busted By Brothers-in-law While Having Sex With Other Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.