Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Do You Know This: - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do You Know This: (565 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know This: by victoreyo: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
Do you know that you can create over N5m from a revolving capital investment within 1 month?. please join me and profit from this firm (GLOBAL INVESTMENT NETWORK)its about investing and gaining at every 10working days. You gain according to the amount you invest and get bonus the more people you introduce and that is my aim of advert. to know more about what i am saying just log on to (www(dot)globalinvestmentnetwork(dot)webs(dot)com) your reference is Mr Victor S. Eyo

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / A Place To List Events And Shows In Nigeria Free? / Simpletouch Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.