Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Look Comfuse - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Look Comfuse (214 Views)

How Do I Look? / How Did I Look Like, Igolowo And The Area Boy / Why Do I Look So Much Like Ojukwu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Look Comfuse by Xaviell(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
One man live his wife and travell to somewhere and he didn't told his wife the day he will return and he meet a girl ane he take the girl to the hotel and enjoy her and after he took the girl back home and his wife take another guy to enjoy the night with but eventuary his husband come back home at that night with another girl, he didn't knew that the guy that is sleeping with his girlfriend is that of his new girl and eventuary he knock at the door and open the door and he meet a man sleeping with his girl and he ask? What are you doing in my house and the guy reply who are you coming in with my my girl both look comfuse and them started aguring their self if it is you what can you do pls like,coment and share

(1) (Reply)

Zakie's Hilarious Testimony In Church / How Portable Defeated Charles Okocha In Celebrity Boxing Match / Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.