Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) (32435 Views)

June 12: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Democracy Day (Live Updates) / June 12: President Buhari Will Broadcast To The Nation At 7am On Democracy Day / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by unitysheart(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Penguin2:
Which one is “Femi GbajabiAMALA”🤣🤣🤣?

Artifical intelligently generated voice
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by queengift(f): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ara Agbala Ndi content creators angry grin cheesy
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Alhari(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
He has made his mark in world history, you that isn't using diaper what have you gain. Olodo
Rayban25:
They will soon rush this event quickly too so that tinubu can change his pampers

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Henryfortune(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:
They will soon rush this event quickly too so that tinubu can change his pampers

Stalled alrdy
.. Find something new to say
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by SolarEngr(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
God bless Nigeria.

Want to Go Solar?
Check my profile, check my thread (The first one), if you like what you see find my whatsapp no on my profile, send a dm.

Peace.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Corridon: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

You right..

I think it’s about how it started his career..

Record label issh & all..
To me he is the best in Nigeria. He needs a good management.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Kizz is underated.
because of his arrogant.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by wrongman665(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
They don belle full. grin grin grin
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by sans17(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mufasa27:

Buhari do 8 yrs, una complain throughout, infact una talk say e don die say na Jubril dey rule us, Buhari finish 8yrs for una eye, now this man just come in e never use 1 month for aso rock una don start again with una mumu talk 😆 I mean you guys don't get tired of losing Na like this una wan spend another 8yrs 😆

Exactly what my thoughts are, how can people be so bitter. It is fine not to like or agree with someone but it is more ill to speak about the person in a derogatory manner.

I wonder if some of them have parents, I’m sure their father’s cannot be compared to the feet of these individuals.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by phemmie06(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
https://www.thecable.ng/lowkey-democracy-day-tinubu-to-address-nigerians-on-june-12/amp
He had said this already

Pavicx:
Omo a whole Democracy day is so dry,no vibes, nothing, nothing and it shows that most people aren't happy.
Democracy is no longer power to the people.
I pray we get it right as a country if though we have a long way to go.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Felix6: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Abeg all these ones na noise makers. Listen to American navy version.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mystic216:
You all these YouTube narrators can simply post video without saying any rubbish

We don’t want to hear your rubbish voice
Caption your video and post it without saying anything, please.

Am tired
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Asswipemod: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
princeade86:
because of his arrogant.

How is he arrogant? He is one of the most unproblematic musicians
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
superlanny:
Nothing about the Armed forces impresses me, as in nothing at all. Any force that is excellent in brutalizing citizens rather than combat crime or defend the country's territorial integrity from external and internal forces of terrorism and it's likes is nothing but a useless entity.
Yes Useless entity
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:

How is he arrogant? He is one of the most unproblematic musicians
says u right? Lol. Check kiss Daniel atrocities.

The Management of G-Worldwide Entertainment wishes to inform the general public that the matter of G-Worldwide Entertainment Ltd v Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe before the Federal High Court, Lagos Division, is still ongoing contrary to the fake news being peddled by the artiste and his advisers to mislead the public. Following several requests and inquiries by Nigerian and foreign online media and entertainment outfits about the status of the matter, it has become needful to notify the public of the current state of facts.

The letter stressed mostly on the legal grounds which cover the operation of copyright laws. It explained the functionality of the copyright system and what it would mean for Kizz Daniel. The letter further read.

It was also interesting to inform the public that the Court was informed about the artiste’s release of the new song titled 4 Dayz, and For you a collaboration with WizKid which are songs from the Evolution album, the ownership of which forms the subject matter of the suit at Federal High Court. We, therefore, need to let the public know that these releases demonstrate that the artist is on a trip to put the credibility of other artist's whom he collaborates with.

Refused to perform at Babcock University after being paid

In 2018, the ‘Laye’ hitmaker landed in trouble with students of Babcock University, after he failed to perform at the institution’s annual ‘Freshers Night’. He was paid over N3m to perform, but he reportedly showed up at the university after the event had been concluded, without informing the organisers of the event.

In his defence, the singer had claimed his Mercedes Benz G-Wagon vehicle had a flat tire on his way to the university. But the excuse wasn’t enough to pacify the angry students who were said to have confronted him and demanded a refund.

Late appearance at US concert

Last month, Kizz Daniel became a trending topic on social media following his late arrival at his concert in New York, United States.

The singer came under fire after he reportedly kept his fans waiting at the venue for five hours without showing up. In the videos which surfaced online, aggrieved fans were seen throwing things on stage, while demanding a refund.

However, in a statement published on his Instagram page, the ‘Buga’ crooner said his passport was seized at the US Consulate in Nigeria till the day of the show due to some reasons.

Seized laundry company’s bus

In the first week of August, Kizz Daniel was reportedly invited for questioning by the Lagos State Police Command after he ‘seized’ a bus belonging to a dry cleaning company, Laundromat.

It all started when the singer accused the company of damaging his clothes said to be worth N14 million. He thereafter confiscated the firm’s bus, which led to the matter being reported to the police. The impounded bus was later recovered by the company.

Failure to appear at Tanzanian concert/eventual arrest

Days later, Kizz Daniel again met himself in the eye of the storm over his failure to perform at the Summer Amplified Concert in Tanzania. Angered by his absence, fans had thrashed the concert venue. The organisers of the paid concert also got the singer arrested.

The show promoter, Steven Uwa had also carpeted Kizz Daniel for giving a flimsy reason despite being paid $60,000 for the performance.

But in a press conference, the award-winning musician cleared the air over the matter, and said his absence wasn’t intentional but caused by flight troubles. As promised, he later staged a free show for fans.

Returned to his smoking habit

Months after he parted aways with the habit, Kizz Daniel revived his abandoned love for smoking. On his 28th birthday, in May, the singer had announced that he ditched his smoking habit for the sake of his children.

But in a video he shared on his InstaStory on August 13, Kizz Daniel could be seen holding a cigarette and smoking it. “Ko easy mehn,” he had captioned the video.

Whilst Kizz Daniel will no doubt continue to enjoy international recognition for his talent, many wonder if his seemingly intractable relationship with controversies won’t affect his career in the long run. Time, like they say, will tell.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
princeade86:
says u right? Lol. Check kiss Daniel atrocities.

I only remember a Ugandan or tanzanian incident where he didnt perform as he should after fans paid a lot of money I get he was wrong for that...but I'm not really a fan of his.

His audience is mostly female
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Treasure17:
Of what use is the song in the context of whatever it's happening today? Very petty.

In the context of triumph and victory in the eyes of the envious BUGA! grin

Be Obasanjo, Ezekwelisi, Aisha Yusufu, Peter Obi, Atiku...... Tinubu dey BUGA dem. In Wike's words "dey pepper dem,"

The song is played to celebrate success.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Pavicx:
Omo a whole Democracy day is so dry,no vibes, nothing, nothing and it shows that most people aren't happy.
Democracy is no longer power to the people.
I pray we get it right as a country if though we have a long way to go.

God bless Nigeria!

Sadist spotted.
Better pray for happiness in ur life.
Are we supposed to take to the streets to party?

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by clems88(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mystic216:
You all these YouTube narrators can simply post video without saying any rubbish

We don’t want to hear your rubbish voice
Caption your video and post it without saying anything, please.
its so annoying . Most of them wount even allow one hear audio of what what they posted angry
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Asswipemod: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJXDeoPPJw

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1668218735042215938

Wailer Banton, who is currently out of circulation due to bad behavior and criminality will not like this.😆😆😆😆😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😜.
I know you're reading this Wailer. My heart goes out to you.🤪🤪😜😜😛😛
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by clems88(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

I swear it make sense. The guys that blew the baseline through sousaphone, trombones and tubas really did a good job. Especially the sousaphones players. Listen carefully, you'll hear that awesome baseline.
no be only sousaphones and trombones 🤣
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by EmmaFantastic2(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lol. Fantastic play and performance.
Funny and interesting.
They tried.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Saidfx(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:

Sweet nightmares

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by gift2xl: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
We simply need each other to grow.
Let love lead and God bless Nigeria and her citizens.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by feedthenation(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
---Hope the Armed Forces paid Kizz Daniel copyright fees---
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by SILVERLINES: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin
Everything in Nigeria are just beyond standard

Watch British naval or American arm forces or military band and compared with this nonsense here

Very backward in everything
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by SILVERLINES: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
superlanny:
Nothing about the Armed forces impresses me, as in nothing at all. Any force that is excellent in brutalizing citizens rather than combat crime or defend the country's territorial integrity from external and internal forces of terrorism and it's likes is nothing but a useless entity.

Even the band performance is very poor

If you British naval band
My brother u go hate this nonsense here
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by FlawlessKarl: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2023
clems88:
no be only sousaphones and trombones 🤣

Yes, because it's not one sousaphone or trombone that was been used.
Re: Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) by Kingmili8112: 1:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Ok. copy that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness / Wike Plots To Join APC / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.