Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,681 members, 7,858,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy (2311 Views)

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

In Nigerian standard east is developed,I can bet it's more develope than your region..

We just want more development..

Lolz. Only dot savages move en masse from a more developed region to a less developed one in the world. Reasoning seems to be a taboo to you guys. Just like Nigeria has to be more developed than UK being the reason Nigerians travel en masse to the UK, right? Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2023
onumadu:
BTW @ OP watch, "they" will soon remove this thread! cheesy
But, if you are Igbo, just understand that you are contributing to your own enslavement by not working actively to shift your wealth to Igboland.

One of the ways to do so is to ALWAYS DREAM BIG when it comes to investing in Igboland.
Don't just dream of one small business: Dream of a MEGA business.
Shoot for the heavens; you will land at least on top of a house.
That is part of what I had expect Soludo to start doing.
All these little roads are nothing.
We need 1000 skyscrapers along the Enugu-Onitsha corridor. cool
We will find the money. cool

BTW NOBODY can stop you from doing this shift.
They can steal elections and conduct other conspiracies. But if they try to constrain Ndigbo, they economy of the whole country will collapse.
I agree

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by maintenant: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
You want to build 5 star hotel and skyscraper in the East? 🤣🤣🤣

Remind me please, who is presently occupying the skyscraper in Anambra State? Weeds?

You want to sink millions of dollars that won’t guarantee good ROI, knowing fully well that the market is not there. Oh! You will only be open to business in December

Better swallow your pride and come invest in the West. The best thing you can set up in the East is a cattle ranch.
You speak like a fool...

Can you save money and travel to any of the Igbo cities from Enugu, Onitsha, Aba or Owerri?

Pray that the Igbos will not divest from Lagos someday because of defeatist envy from local authorities and people like you...

You are keen to claim Lagos but if I asked you about your contribution to the commonwealth of Lagos, I wager that you will have nothing to say...

Be wise and stop being a nuisance...
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Like you slam your head screaming Yoruba ronu?

Don't mind him. After screaming Yoruba ronu they still won the idiot in Lagos...
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by onumadu: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is a proven strategy that would work no matter what the enemy ( and we don't even know how many they are ) plans for Igbo.
On the topic of who is the Igbo enemy, it is not something to analyze/discuss in an open forum either.

But what Igbo must understand is that they have the power to do a whoooooooooolleeeeeee lot of things to seize the future for themselves.
It starts with MONEY. In money department, the Most High himself has made the Igbo indomitable.
And that is all that matters.

They call us Jews, but we haven't studied the jew, particularly to learn how the Jew made his enemy to worship him whether the enemy likes it or not.
That is what we must do.
We should start a form of apprenticeship understudying the Jew because we are culturally close. I'm not saying that we are Jews, I'm only saying that if you list challenges of hate facing the Jew and the Igbo, they are almost carbon copies of each other.
The Jew is not a "Christian" for a reason. If he were, he would not survive. EOD.
Notice how "Christians" are allied with Islamists to rule us in Nigeria?
That is the point.
Learn and free yourself, Igbo man!
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Tmb78(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

The real problem is Igbo's don't have long term plans..
Alaye!
When these people open hundreds of similar threads saying the same thing, pls, I beg you, don't comment. When you do, you are playing into their hands
Some are squatters and own nothing yet they are talking about moving fictional businesses home.We see them around us, grew up with some of them to know that enu ni won ni bii ti ajakara

At least, they are using this great forum owned by Yoruba,the same tribe that they are always hating on to sensitize their people ( see the irony?)

Their sister Linda's blog they claim is better than nairaland is not friendly for what they are doing here

Whether they admit it or not, posterity will reward the great yoruba for helping them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Lolz. Only dot savages move en masse from a more developed region to a less developed one in the world. Reasoning seems to be a taboo to you guys. Just like Nigeria has to be more developed than UK being the reason Nigerians travel en masse to the UK, right? Smh.

Same way Africa is more developed than China that's why we have many Chinese in all the creeks and crannies of Africa..

Having a brain is one thing, Making use of it Is another...

Someone from nnewi doing business in a remote village in ondo or ekiti means that the village is more developed than nnewi..

Sense is very far from you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

Same way Africa is more developed than China that's why we have many Chinese in all the creeks and crannies of Africa..

Having a brain is one thing, Making use of it Is another...

Someone from nnewi doing business in a remote village in ondo or ekiti means that the village is more developed than nnewi..

Sense is very far from you.

Sufi. So there are more Chinese in Africa than the other way round? You guys are even worse than I thought. And you see Chinese doing odd jobs in Nigeria, right? Lolz.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by onumadu: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Sufi. So there are more Chinese in Africa than the other way round? You guys are even worse than I thought. And you see Chinese doing odd jobs in Nigeria, right? Lolz.

So, did you take a census of Chinese in Africa? Or do you think that Africa begins and ends in Nigeria?
Do you even know how big Africa is?
When some foreigner reads this your illiterate comment, he or she would say " a Nigerian said ...", and wonder why "Nigerians" have such low IQ.
Being a Nigerian (sharing the space with your type) can be especially painful sometimes, but we just dey manage.
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Roger3D(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Brimstone77:

Developing our region doesn't translate to going back..

We are only remitting the funds we got from your region back to develop ours..

It's one Nigeria if you're waiting for igbos to leave your region then you will wait till they kingdom come..

We are going nowhere!!
Why do you want to remain as a parasite for all your life? Biafra with repatriation back to alaigbo is the answer to all your problems

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

lol. Lagos is definitely more developed than south eastern states but that's where it ends. The rest of south west is just as shitty (if not more) as south east
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Razgas:
lol. Lagos is definitely more developed than south eastern states but that's where it ends. The rest of south west is just as shitty (if not more) as south east

Tell me another joke.
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Tell me another joke.
well being truthful to oneself is a personal choice. South west is the most developed part of Africa grin
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Brimstone77:
Seriously it time we start developing our region.

Enough of the insults from other tribes..

Let's show them we can do it.

sure, instead of developing everywhere, u develop Dubai, Uk, Lagos, igbos are good developers, and South Africa too, funny people

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Why do you want to remain as a parasite for all your life? Biafra with repatriation back to alaigbo is the answer to all your problems

Parasites are those who frown at the mention of biafra...

Those that flagged off operation python dance 1,2 and 3 and also went ahead to flag off operation still water just to stop biafran agitation..
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Your brain is shaking,there are far more Chinese in Africa than Africans in China,go to Zambia and see Chinese Nationals roasting corns on the street..
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
sure, instead of developing everywhere, u develop Dubai, Uk, Lagos, igbos are good developers, and South Africa too, funny people

Incoherent!
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Roger3D(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Brimstone77:

Parasites are those who frown at the mention of biafra...

Those that flagged off operation python dance 1,2 and 3 and also went ahead to flag off operation still water just to stop biafran agitation..
Oga you are a parasite because you live off your host. Why not think home and relocate back to alaigbo? That's the way forward otherwise you will continue to suffer from the indignities your host serves you

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Oga you are a parasite because you live off your host. Why not think home and relocate back to alaigbo? That's the way forward otherwise you will continue to suffer from the indignities your host serves you

If only you know the definition of parasite you will understand how dumb you sound..

Calling those buying up your ancestral lands parasites is laughable..
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Roger3D(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Brimstone77:

If only you know the definition of parasite you will understand how dumb you sound..

Calling those buying up your ancestral lands parasites is laughable..

Why can't you remain in your ancestral lands? Is it cursed or just unproductive? You're a parasite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If FCT Is A State, Why Did They Not Hold A Governorship Election On March 18? / Developments In Rivers State Under Siminalayi Fubara's Administration / The New Naira Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.