Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Am Using This Data App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Using This Data App (348 Views)

See The Latest MTN Data Trick Am Using (Screenshot) / Download Nigeria Free Airtime & Data App / See Free Internet Data App That Will Gives You Free Mobile Data Of Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Using This Data App by Miles242: 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
shocked cool
Last year I got an app that I usually buy cheap data bundle for my work.
This year they started sending 2gb to me for free. And in their Instagram page they send games that if you win you can get any amount into your wallet to buy data or withdraw. So the app is here. And I decided to share it with you guys.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fa4b6vorp2ojmia/Netflaire.apk/file

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 12: Overview And Specs / Comparing The Amazing Features Of The TECNO Phantom V Flip And V Fold Smartphone / Fire Razed Samsung Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.