Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (223 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by deewhydoski(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nothing
Re: Deleted by Xscape1993(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oga, please arrange your big dick well for 3-4 months ooo.
Re: Deleted by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
deewhydoski:
Doctors in house, Does having sex with a 1 month old pregnant wife have effect on the baby?. I don't want to take any chance it took us a while before God answer us.

I am not a Doctor
But since it took you a while to get there

Take a break to allow her body system arrange things properly to the favour of mum and child

If you ride rough, I can't say how it will turn out to be, to avoid stories

If you ride gentle, then good and fine

But I know that from four months everything would have been settled in place properly

I think what you should concentrate on now is for her to have enough rest and good food with lots of fruits and vegetables

Meanwhile discuss with your Doctor who will give you the best ideas for you both
Re: Deleted by taylor89(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Deleted by tralp: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
deewhydoski:
Doctors in house, Does having sex with a 1 month old pregnant wife have effect on the baby?. I don't want to take any chance it took us a while before God answer us.
It's not nice oooo. At all. You have to abstain from sex for the remaining 8 months ooo. As for her, she will sort herself grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's World Crumbles As He Discovers His 3 Kids Are Not His / The Woman, Our Women / How Much Is Fuel In Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.