Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities (84 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities by saucerence(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Good morning Saint, Here is your RHAPSODY OF REALITIES for today

*THE POWER OF PRAYER*

Friday, 23rd June 2023
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd DSc DD

*Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. (James 5:16)*

There’s no hopeless situation that we can’t change through prayer. Read our theme scripture in the Amplified Classic; it says, *“..The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available (dynamic in its working).”* Our prayers are not empty.

“Think about Paul and Silas for a moment. They were captured, beaten, and thrown into a dungeon with their feet clamped in stocks. But the Bible records in Acts 16:25:26 that: *"..at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone’s bands were loosed.”*

How remarkable this is! Two men prayed and sang praises to God, and there was an earthquake! How loud could they have been singing for their voices to have caused an earthquake and broken off all the prisoners’ chains? It lets you know that It certainly wasn’t the volume of their singing; it was the power of their prayer!

There’s nothing you can’t change through prayer. Therefore, make prayer a major feature In your life and a major part of your daily routine. It will strengthen you and help you maintain focus even in the face of the toughest temptations and persecutions.

🙇‍♂️PRAYER🙇🏻‍♀️

*Dear Father, thank you for the privilege to pray and side with you to enforce your will in the earth and in the lives of men. Even now, I declare peace, progress and prosperity for the nations of the world, in Jesus Name, Amen*

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 6:18 AMPC

*18 Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people).*

Romans 8:26-27

*Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.*

Luke 18:1

*And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;*

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Acts 10: 24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Luke 3:12-22 & Deuteronomy 21

🙏 *PRAYER OF SALVATION* 🙏

If you're not born again, we invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

*“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

*God bless and do have a great day*

(1) (Reply)

A Changed Vesture / Is This True? / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.