Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe (189 Views)

Real Estate Investment Beyond Just Buying Lands / Maxwell Lands In Paris To Flex Our Money / 10 Benefits Of Buying Lands As Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe by tpromise: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
There's a lot of booze within the real estate developer community in Lagos because of the huge attention the Epe metropolis is getting.

This thread is to educate you on why you should shift your attention to EPE for good gains. Some of the reasons includes :

1, Epe has 5 higher institutions with Lasued ( Lagos State Uni of Edu) being at the fore front.
2, There's only about 45% of developing space with several estate developers taking up about 20%.
3, There's an international airport currently being built along lekki / Epe express way.
4, Lagos State govt is also currently building the Lagos state food and logistics outfit covering over 50hectares around Ketu Epe axis of Epe.
5, Over 20 hectares of land has also been allocated for the construction of Nigerian Film / Music Academy which is being rumored by Sanwo Olu to be the biggest in Africa and 2nd after Hollywood.

Should you be interested in investing in real estate within Epe, I will be glad to be your guide on this and only legit deals with families and direct owners only.
Re: Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe by tpromise: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
I also forgot to add that before I made this progress having moved in from Ikorodu after learning about the economical importance. I fell to hands of land grabbers but was able to make headway afterwards and also own a few properties here. This is me lending my hand to also support whoever needs the support , it's hard to make money and loosing them to these thieves this trial times won't be nice at all
Re: Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe by tpromise: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
You can either send a PM or get my WhatsApp line/ phone number in my signature if you would like to reach out.
Re: Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe by imagrg(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hmm. lipsrsealed
tpromise:
I also forgot to add that before I made this progress having moved in from Ikorodu after learning about the economical importance. I fell to hands of land grabbers but was able to make headway afterwards and also own a few properties here. This is me lending my hand to also support whoever needs the support , it's hard to make money and loosing them to these thieves this trial times won't be nice at all
Re: Why You Should Consider Buying Lands In Epe by tpromise: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2023
It is what it is

imagrg:
Hmm. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Arkham Airdrop 18th July Hurry / I'm A Self-Made Millionaire And Here Are My Tips For Getting Rich The LAZY Way / Financial Education And Opportunities Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.