Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

.., - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .., (481 Views)

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.., by DAVIDMOE(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: .., by DAVIDMOE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: .., by MatrixReloaded: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
What I see is a wicked, heartless woman. She should be sentence to 50years in prison with hard labour.
Obviously if I am the police pro, I will make sure all the customers patronising her must be brought to book for child abuse and awarded 10years with 50million fine bail.

2 Likes

Re: .., by Muh247: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
They did great but posting their pictures isn't necessary, either ways kudos to them
Re: .., by 1nice(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
The able youths of Orba-Nsukka has teamed up with their leaders to dislodge a popular Prostitution house, popularly known as Nwanyi-Ukwu-venza lodge.

This young girls you can see in the video are used for Prostitution. The madam, which you can also see in the video is the one controlling this hookup ring. She is known for this kind of act In this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0WQ7REwPyo

The community youths are doing their part, but I still think the police must get into action to uncover other places this kind of act takes place.

Impressive Topic!!

Men are ready for actions and would never allow sex traffickers escape this time.

Nigerians are angry following the increase in trafficking of Nigerians into Prostitution in Nigeria and abroad: children of the ages of 10 years to 17years are been forced Into Prostitution also know as ashawo thereby sparking outrage that is leading to rioting towards brothels in Nigeria.

This is just the beginning: brothels were underage girls are used as prostitutes in the 36 States of Nigeria including Abuja, will be forced to shutdown.
Re: .., by Shellsploit: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
This one small!
Make dem come umugalangu for otuocha Akwuzu anambra
Re: .., by mytime24(f): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nawa, so thses ones no dey go sch
Re: .., by Bennysam: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
The able youths of Orba-Nsukka has teamed up with their leaders to dislodge a popular Prostitution house, popularly known as Nwanyi-Ukwu-venza lodge.

This young girls you can see in the video are used for Prostitution. The madam, which you can also see in the video is the one controlling this hookup ring. She is known for this kind of act In this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0WQ7REwPyo

The community youths are doing their part, but I still think the police must get into action to uncover other places this kind of act takes place.

Stupid bloggers , this is Oba in anambra state

(1) (Reply)

35-year-old Man Hangs Self Over Hardship In Jigawa / Christian Woman Set For Trial For Condemning Murder Of Deborah Samuel / BREAKING: Bomb Blast Hits Army Base In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.