Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Problems With Transferring Data - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Problems With Transferring Data (120 Views)

Macbook Pro 15" VGA Problems Permanent Solutions Click Here For Info / Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? / How To Fix Startup Problems With The Windows Startup Repair Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Transferring Data by AfonjaScud: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I need pieces of advice from the crop of our IT gurus on here.

I have two phones - a motorola and samsung.
I needed to reset the moto phone due to some lapses i noticed.
Before doing that, i transferred the data in the Moto to the samsung through smart switch using data connection.

After the reset, i tried to restore the data but the systems asked for WiFi connections.
I borrowed a Glo Wifi for the purpose.
However, while both phones connected to the Wifi, they strangely failed to connect to each other for the transfer.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or something ?

Please advice and directions needed.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Atleast 1000$ In A Month / Revolabs Fusion For Sale At Giveaway Price / Jjji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.