Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries (437 Views)

62 Revenue Generating Agencies Of FGN / Is Debt Consolidation A Good Idea? / Oyebanji Strive For Consolidation: The Journey So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
[b][/b]
I have a business offer

I regret to say that I am a federal civil servant in Nigeria with a heavy laden loan seeking for any company that can consolidate all of the loans in a very good deal.

I have an appreciably good salary which is tied down in atleast three 3loan that are eating me dry with their daily profiting, loan I took without much awareness to how to run them during the cost of my postgraduate course as a novice.

Anyone interested or having a link to assist me should either mailed me for full details and transaction or post it on reply.

I will expect matured response from NairaLanders please.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Uten9z(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
I hope there Will be a Scene loan company in Nigeria that can actually do that for you, most of them will rather prefer a customer defaulting so that they can be getting insane late charges as a company's policy rather than bailing somebody out.

But loan consolidation is a good way for them to make clean money and sleep well.

If I have I will could have love to help you out because I understand how all this work.

Wish you a very good outcomes..

1 Like

Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uten9z:
I hope there Will be a Scene loan company in Nigeria that can actually do that for you, most of them will rather prefer a customer defaulting so that they can be getting insane late charges as a company's policy rather than bailing somebody out.

But loan consolidation is a good way for them to make clean money and sleep well.

Thanks for percieved concern

If I have I will could have love to help you out because I understand how all this work.

Wish you a very good outcomes..
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Uten9z(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=Gage1 post=124341821][/quote]

Gage01 any luck, did anyone consult you on the topic ?
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Uten9z:

Gage01 any luck, did anyone consult you on the topic ?

Not yet sir, i Imagine waking up to an email or open deal on my request but there are for now enough views to bring about reactions , maybe someone will tell some.
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Uten9z(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Gage1:

Not yet sir, i Imagine waking up to an email or open deal on my request but there are for now enough views to bring about reactions , maybe someone will tell some.

Believe me there are enough elites here and quit a few of them most have viewed your post and it's giving it a thought.

Besides most of the microfinance agents are constant users here and most have viewed it.

You may have to consult ZEDVANCE LIMITED
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/adedayo-amzat

The Man has a working Technocrats deployed and a trusted system that may consider your offer.
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2023
Uten9z:

Believe me there are enough elites here and quit a few of them most have viewed your post and it's giving it a thought.

Besides most of the microfinance agents are constant users here and most have viewed it.

You may have to consult ZEDVANCE LIMITED
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/adedayo-amzat

The Man has a working Technocrats deployed and a trusted system that may consider your offer.

I have looked at the linked and the mans profile is good, he is in a capacity to want to reason and consider my plight.
But I have loan with him too @ Zedvance. I am not sure they do buy and consolidate customers loans.
But I will give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Uten9z(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Gage1:

I have looked at the linked and the mans profile is good, he is in a capacity to want to reason and consider my plight.
But I have loan with him too @ Zedvance. I am not sure they do buy and consolidate customers loans.

I also have a tuning loan with Zedvance for the 4time and there is no issue what so ever.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Uten9z(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2023
Gage1:

I also have a tuning loan with Zedvance for the 4time and there is no issue what so ever.
You need to reach them on time
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2023
Uten9z:

I will.
If I grow up to be like them, I will fucost on loan consolidation alone instead of following customers up and down because only in my ministry alone I know so many people that will love to have their loans liquidated or summed up to one facilitator so that they can rest from excesses.
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Uten9z(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Gage1:

I will.
If I grow up to be like them, I will fucost on loan consolidation alone instead of following customers up and down because only in my ministry alone I know so many people that will love to have their loans liquidated or summed up to one facilitator so that they can rest from excesses.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most of this loan company will not want that, to remove big sum of money I order to consolidate one persons loan for them is no, only a mouth wetting offers as such can be found on their platform but they don't want or will not do that most times.

Instead they will Prefer to use a small amount and give like 20 people and have back more than 50% of the money back especially from defaulting charges and give out again "(this is Nigeria policy -cheating and taking from the poor) not lending a helping hand.

Only scene loan providers will answer you , can't you see how your post is still quiet and scanty ? Now Just post that your offering loan consolidation and see how many people will reply to request it.

I hope @Dayo answer you because among most of them is a bit fear with his policy.
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2023
Thanks
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by wittywriter: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Gage1:
Thanks
So loan issue. solved?

Gage1:

No
As matter of fact there is a particular one that has taken over 200k of my arrears today which is more than half of what they have me.
They want to eat me dry, they have been on it for more than 6months now.
I am tired

Someone(financial lawyer/ adviser) I showed your thread to suggested you seek help and redress using a consumer right activist or lawyer......

Wittyness
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by Gage1: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
wittywriter:

So loan issue. solved?

Wittyness

No
As matter of fact there is a particular one that has taken over 200k of my arrears today which is more than half of what they have me.
I am tired
Re: Seeking Loan Consolidation - FGN Salaries by wittywriter: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Gage1:

No
I am tired
I guess you've gotten help else get a phone you can be reached with for proper discussion with the legal personnel I gave your contact email to cos he updated me that you didn't reply his email.

Wittyness

(1) (Reply)

Asa Day 2023 In Canada. / They Will Never Follow You Across / Mxit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.