Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,002 members, 7,866,798 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Help Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed! (190 Views)

Urgent Help Needed! The Cost Of Hearing Test For My Baby Is Staggering! / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached / Tinnitis Problem: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed! by royaig: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2023
Hello house. My dad is been having issues with the left side of this body. It's its been really discomforting for him for years now.

He complains that his left shoulder feels stiff, tight and heavy up to his trunk and he experiences numbness in his left leg. Has a form of difficulty walking. Even his left fingers are uncoordinated.

He has done lots of test, and MRI they have ruled out stroke , they said its cervical spondylosis, a nerve problem which medically has no cure. But I do believe it should have some form of treatment traditionally. Find the right medice or local doctor is the challenge.

Please does anyone have or know of any possible solutions? My dad is not finding life easy with his condition.
Re: Help Needed! by Ynix(m): 3:40am On Jul 17, 2023
royaig:
Hello house. My dad is been having issues with the left side of this body. It's its been really discomforting for him for years now.

He complains that his left shoulder feels stiff, tight and heavy up to his trunk and he experiences numbness in his left leg. Has a form of difficulty walking. Even his left fingers are uncoordinated.

He has done lots of test, and MRI they have ruled out stroke , they said its cervical spondylosis, a nerve problem which medically has no cure. But I do believe it should have some form of treatment traditionally. Find the right medice or local doctor is the challenge.

Please does anyone have or know of any possible solutions? My dad is not finding life easy with his condition.

Massage, exercise and diet

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! by Teetee777: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
I will give you 2 options to try with your father, there is no sickness without remedy. I believe it will work for him inshaAllah

Option no 1
Black seed oil (No1)
Lemon oil (No1)
Garlic oil (no1)
Mix the three with the same quantity, 2spoon (morning and night)

Please try to get the black seed oil original because the fakes are outside. The original one has "miracle" on the box.

2nd options
Some illness nowadays comes with spiritual attack but some people will not believe it, how can someone go to the hospital in pain, do several tests by the doctors and later tell him or her that they see nothing or no solutions?

If the sickness is a spiritual problem please get the leaves or root of "Igi apaasa" in the Yoruba language, I don't know the English name. You can grind the leave inside the water for a bath and take a small drink once a day.

Try it and thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Help A Friend Overcome Tramadol Addiction / Does PPP Come Back After Treatment? / Man Who’s Lived Inside Iron Lung For More Than 70 Years After Being Struck Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.