Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY (471 Views)

He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by Flakky26(f): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Using Agent to Process Visa compare to DIY (Do it yourself)

What difference does it make when Agent help to process either work or study visa compare to when process it by oneself. Considering the huge agent fee charged, what is the extra that agent add to visa processing? And how do One know a genuine Agent? because there are many agents who are scammers.
Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by wittywriter: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Are you asking or telling?
Travel agency or been a travel agent is a profession and very legal that there are scammers doesn't make it not right to hire such services secure a visa.
Flakky26:

Am asking what advantage does using agent have over DiY

The advantage agents have over DIY is very wide based on the experience they've gannered doing same thing over the years....moreso most of them know how to fill forms perfectly for visa application(s).

Wittyness
Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2023
Do it yourself. Better to make mistakes get denied and learn from them than to use agent and get banned

3 Likes

Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by Flakky26(f): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2023

wittywriter:
Are you asking or telling?
Travel agency or been a travel agent is a profession and very legal that there are scammers doesn't make it not right to hire such services secure a visa.

Wittyness
Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Flakky26:

Nigeria does not have licensing for agents. So there is not way to know who is real or fake. Most of them are fake. People using agents mostly don’t qualify for the visa so need agents to help them arrange bank statements and fake documents. Which sometimes backfires and results in Visa ban. There is information on the embassy website, nairaland and youtube. Unless you are looking for mago mago you dont need agents. In developed countries agents are licensed, so if they mess up they will be sued and have their license taken. In Nigeria one mr Emeka or Mr Olawale will say he is an agent, has never travelled, doesn’t even have a passport. But foolish people will still go meet him for visa 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by nwadikeokey11: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
First time I was denied a US visa was caused by agent. I call them agents of darkness. Nigeria has no single genuine visa agent, they are all try and luck agents. If your luck gives u visa under them they will claim that it was their visa precessing prowess that made it possible and if u fail to get the visa after their alleged professionalism, they will look for a way to make u take the blame. Nigeria visa agents are always right, never make a mistake, and never wrong. All the failures are blamed on their clients. I don't trust them and I will be the last person to want to get a visa through them ever again. Is better I do it myself and get denied than giving the fools what they call processing fees and at the end u are still denied or ur chances of getting future visas are messed up by them.

1 Like

Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by Flakky26(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
what about getting immigration agents directly from foreign countries like Canada etc. How does one know the genuine foreign immigration agents?
Re: Using Agent To Process Visa Compare To DIY by Theta1: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Do it yourself for me. Since God don bless me and i have been traveling, i have never used any agent in Nigeria and when i used an agent for Holland summer, it was a UK visa agent i used and it was so easy as no form of lie or forge of document

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Reopens Her Borders / 5 Ways Social Media Aids Your Travels / Johnakwehblog: Nigerians In UK To Pay (£30) N10,000 For BVN Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.