Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dead Thread - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dead Thread (1283 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Thread by Davigle(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
samfelly:

My oga, Davigle, I dey with una, joor. Nairaland bot banned me for FTA o cheesy (see attached)

NL bot can be super annoying atimes but I created a backup NL account incase I ever get ban again, e be like say my addiction to NL really strong gidigan 😁

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Davigle:

NL bot can be super annoying atimes but I created a backup NL account incase I ever get ban again, e be like say my addiction to NL really strong gidigan 😁

grin e really strong cheesy cheesy
Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Whatva way to end the year 5k MYFF account won via Twitter giveaway. Thank you God

Pls is their DD balance or equity based?

Congratulations, OfficialP. I wish you more trading success in 2024.
Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 9:14am On Jan 20
Re: Dead Thread by Kaybee7000(m): 9:15am On Jan 20
samfelly:
Kaybee7000 reply this

Sir
Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 9:17am On Jan 20
Kaybee7000:

Sir

Check now. I have highlighted and replaced that write-up using SPACE BAR on my keyboard
Re: Dead Thread by Drsenfessy: 9:29am On Jan 20
Re: Dead Thread by Samfellyy: 10:08am On Jan 20
CC: Jesusmyking
my main account just got banned. Open dis one now

One suggestion before I get you the BOGO info. WHY NOT GO FOR SWIFT FUNDING THAT IS RUNNING A 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL THEIR ACCOUNTS. TILL JANUARY 31ST.

Their 5k account is $49. Apply the 50% discount, you get to pay $24.5.

Same with their 10k account, which $49.5 (after 50% discount applied)

Let me know is you find it cool, so that you can use my referral link, boss

Re: Dead Thread by Samfellyy: 6:15pm On Jan 20
Coolvibes, I have been banned on Nairaland. Yeah, you can make payment with card. Use Virtual card.

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by coolvibes: 7:49pm On Jan 20
Samfellyy:
Coolvibes, I have been banned on Nairaland. Yeah, you can make payment with card. Use Virtual card.
Thanks much

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 4:17pm On Jan 21
CONGRATULATIONS, Donvic4u. Nice motivation, any day.
I am banned in FTA
Re: Dead Thread by Donvic4u(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21
samfelly:
CONGRATULATIONS, Donvic4u. Nice motivation, any day.

Lol, who ban u na..

Thanks brother..

Goodluck to us all this year

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 10:42am On Jan 22
Donvic4u:

Lol, who ban u na..

Thanks brother..

Goodluck to us all this year

Na NL bot o.

Yeah we need all the luck this year
Re: Dead Thread by Jesusmyking(m): 11:07am On Jan 25
Samfellyy:
CC: Jesusmyking

One suggestion before I get you the BOGO info. WHY NOT GO FOR SWIFT FUNDING THAT IS RUNNING A 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL THEIR ACCOUNTS. TILL JANUARY 31ST.

Their 5k account is $49. Apply the 50% discount, you get to pay $24.5.

Same with their 10k account, which $49.5 (after 50% discount applied)

Let me know is you find it cool, so that you can use my referral link, boss

challenge is never heard of them before

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26
@Samfelly, what is happening with these nostro guys?

Any update?

Did you later go for the lark funding offer?
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26
Jesusmyking:

challenge is never heard of them before

Same guys with mffx
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26
@nzechu, talk to safely about your nostro issue.

He is in the best position to inform you more on that

If, however, you can raise $34 , you can be able to get a lark acct for $4, they will refund you the remaining $30 based on an offer available to one of our NLs., Jason.
Re: Dead Thread by nzechu(m): 12:01am On Jan 27
Geovanni412:
@nzechu, talk to safely about your nostro issue.

He is in the best position to inform you more on that

If, however, you can raise $34 , you can be able to get a lark acct for $4, they will refund you the remaining $30 based on an offer available to one of our NLs., Jason.

ok sir
Re: Dead Thread by nzechu(m): 12:02am On Jan 27
Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 12:34pm On Jan 27
Geovanni412:
@Samfelly, what is happening with these nostro guys?

Any update?

Did you later go for the lark funding offer?

If you've carried out the ritual Nostro guys required from each of us, then rest assured your account will come to you after 7 days of submission.

As for the Lark funding offer, I haven't utilized the opportunity. Hoping it remains for some time
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27
samfelly:

No idea how long it remains

Only JasonnotStatham has the details about when the offer expires. He is the one privy to the details of the lark funding

90% of the reason I bought the acct was because of the refund offer, the remaining 10% was because I liked their rules.

I'll keep you updated whenever I get the refund of the $30 back.

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 12:57pm On Jan 27
Geovanni412:

No idea how long it remains

Only JasonnotStatham has the details about when the offer expires. He is the one privy to the details of the lark funding

90% of the reason I bought the acct was because of the refund offer, the remaining 10% was because I liked their rules.

I'll keep you updated whenever I get the refund of the $30 back.

Ah, dem never refund you since? How many days passed now?

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by JasonNOTStatham: 1:41pm On Jan 27
samfelly:

Ah, dem never refund you since? How many days passed now?
To some degree, I think I am the reason for the delay - Matt gave me his suggestions on getting more referrals to save fees (the message tone has "try to get more"wink, I decided not to act desperate for the $ and play cool. Though they paid me via Ethereum for the previous one (25K account though)... This one is pending. The guy bin marry dat week and I no wan put am for him body.

You know $29 for a $60 (30 + 30)...
Lark F. posted 50 referrals for NEWSLETTERS subscription today and win a 5K account. I think newsletters have to do with emails right? if yes, opportunity for all.
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27
JasonNOTStatham:
To some degree, I think I am the reason for the delay - Matt gave me his suggestions on getting more referrals to save fees (the message tone has "try to get more"wink, I decided not to act desperate for the $ and play cool. Though they paid me via Ethereum for the previous one (25K account though)... This one is pending. The guy bin marry dat week and I no wan put am for him body.

You know $29 for a $60 (30 + 30)...
Lark F. posted 50 referrals for NEWSLETTERS subscription today and win a 5K account. I think newsletters have to do with emails right? if yes, opportunity for all.

Are you saying that he is waiting for you to gather more referrals so that they can pay out at once?

I am a bit puzzled on the save on fees aspect since the money will be sent to different users or is there sth I'm misunderstanding.
Re: Dead Thread by JasonNOTStatham: 2:20pm On Jan 27
Geovanni412:

Are you saying that he is waiting for you to gather more referrals so that they can pay out at once?

I am a bit puzzled on the save on fees aspect since the money will be sent to different users or is there sth I'm misunderstanding.
I think so, what Lark do for the other is contact and credit them or simply add it to their dashboard... mine is different though as it is not the usual affiliate style
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27
JasonNOTStatham:
I think so, what Lark do for the other is contact and credit them or simply add it to their dashboard... mine is different though as it is not the usual affiliate style

Hmm,

I don't understand their language when they say, wait to process the payout

It is very vague. It could mean after you refer 3 clients or it could mean 20-30 clients.

You get my point.
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:13am On Jan 30
@samfellyy,
@JasonNotStatham

Lark is offering free 5k evaluation accts, you need to refer 50 people to their lark digest newsletter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLXQleJic0

2 Likes

Re: Dead Thread by samfelly: 3:35pm On Feb 01
Geovanni412:
@samfellyy,
@JasonNotStatham

Lark is offering free 5k evaluation accts, you need to refer 50 people to their lark digest newsletter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLXQleJic0

Boss, dem don give you the refund of that 30 Dolls?
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01
samfelly:

Boss, dem don give you the refund of that 30 Dolls?

I never hear anything from chief JasonNotStatham and it's like he is offline on telegram

I think when he comes online, it may be resolved within a week or two,

1 Like

Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:21am On Feb 07
Geovanni412:

I never hear anything from chief JasonNotStatham and it's like he is offline on telegram

I think when he comes online, it may be resolved within a week or two,

@JasonNotStatham, congrats on the TFT acct win.

Any update from the lark guys onto that acct matter ($30)?
Re: Dead Thread by JasonNOTStatham: 7:06am On Feb 07
Geovanni412:

@JasonNotStatham, congrats on the TFT acct win.

Any update from the lark guys onto that acct matter ($30)?
I haven't communicated with them recently, I am still looking for a few referrals to save fees... The ones I almost got, didn't have their promo codes working hence making me missed on the chances... my apologies on this
Re: Dead Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:23am On Feb 07
JasonNOTStatham:
I haven't communicated with them recently, I am still looking for a few referrals to save fees... The ones I almost got, didn't have their promo codes working hence making me missed on the chances... my apologies on this

Alright.

On the issue of promo codes, lark has a new promo code for this february.

3STAGE20 for 20% off all 3 stage challenges

And FEB25 for 25% off 1 and 2-stage challenges

https://twitter.com/MeetMattL/status/1754511425702138061?t=i56LvV_HBKH2Kyo9QxPB6g&s=19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New / Without Warning,can Mustay Just Lock Or Change A Topics Name? Y? / Any Info On Uba Bank Wire Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.