Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? (504 Views)

Python (django) And Javascript (react Or Jquery) Meet Up / Teach Javascript, React Or Node For N400K To N500K Each - Contract / Lets Learn React Native,javascript,react Js And Node Js Together(alimosho LGA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by jUeLiZ: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2023
Please guys I need your opinion....
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:
Please guys I need your opinion....

Bootstrap is a css framework while React is a JS library. They're different so...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:01am On Jul 24, 2023
You are supposed to learn the two.... Then add it with tailwind
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by jUeLiZ: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2023
bigadler:

Bootstrap is a css framework while React is a JS library. They're different so...

I know. It seems like the react is the trending deal right now.... people are talking and hyping it, making it look bootstrap is obsolete. I don't want to code for fun...I want to code to get a job.. I'm confused on which one to settle for right now.

I don't if it's possible to learn both. One at a time I mean
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by LikeAking: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:

I know. It seems like the react is the trending deal right now.... people are talking and hyping it, making it look bootstrap is obsolete. I don't want to code for fun...I want to code to get a job.. I'm confused on which one to settle for right now.

Lolx!

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:

It depends on your current knowledge stack. If you're only familiar with HTML & CSS, learning React is pointless cos you need knowledge of JS. So everything really depends. . .
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by Ronin1: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:

Yeah, Bootstrap is obsolete unless you're maintaining an old project. There's no looking back once you try Tailwind.

But why are you comparing it to ReactJS? You should probably start from learning the difference
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by jUeLiZ: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2023
LikeAking:

Lolx!

boss please say something, I need inputs from OGs.... The main reason why I'm asking is this, I'm expecting some cash by October so I want to learn web development with python. I did some findings. I contacted Tech. 365 in Lagos and they told 500k for 4 months. One of the stuffs I will learn is that react.

I also aak in Aptech.... theirs was 410k in 5 months..but I will learn bootstrap there.
Both of them teach me Django.
But I'm just confused on which one to go for, which one is selling and which one has most jobs opportunities....

Please 🙏 I need your honest input...

Though I've started learning HTML and CSS online, just to get familiar with it till October....
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by LikeAking: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:
boss please say something, I need inputs from OGs.... The main reason why I'm asking is this, I'm expecting some cash by October so I want to learn web development with python. I did some findings. I contacted Tech. 365 in Lagos and they told 500k for 4 months. One of the stuffs I will learn is that react.

I also aak in Aptech.... theirs was 410k in 5 months..but I will learn bootstrap there.
But I'm just confused on which one to go for, which one is selling and which one has most jobs opportunities....

Though I've started learning HTML and CSS online, just to get familiar with it till October....

React and boot strap are too diff things..

May be you should have asked: Should I learn React or Angular?

Bootstrap is for styling, while React is a JS fame work for build front end components..

React for building, while bootstrap is for styling.

They work together..

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by Xinjin: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:

You first need to know what the two are. One is css while the other is Javascript. Mind you there is also react-bootstrap
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by Deicide: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
There is no job in react. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by LikeAking: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Deicide:

Crazy!

Jobs dey for a few devs.

Not everyone..
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by jUeLiZ: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
LikeAking:

React and boot strap are too diff things..

May be you should have asked: Should I learn React or Angular?

Bootstrap is for styling, while React is a JS fame work for build front end components..

React for building, while bootstrap is for styling.

They work together..

okay, thank you sir...I think I really understand it now
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by squash47(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
jUeLiZ:

Seriously Bro don't pay any money to learn anything yet, you are not going to learn much.

For now, learn basic html, css and JavaScript = 3weeks, then upgrade to jQuery and bootstrap = 3 weeks,
Then start building projects with those ones for = 3 months.

Once you done building those projects, the constant research will tell you what next to do. Forget the hype, you don't really need to know everything. ..being good in one section will also make you a boss...

Knowing to code is not really the main thing, the main deal is to know how to get clients, convince them to give you job. Then you might use AI to write the codes or just connect with some experts in a particular field. Important thing is that you have idea.
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by squash47(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Deicide:
na just hype.
Re: Should I Learn React Or Bootstrap? by niel63(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
squash47:
na just hype.

The hype is right though. ✅️

(1) (Reply)

APPLE Enters Streaming Deal With Indie Group / ... / Top 10 Android Development Trends & How They Impact Your Digitization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.