Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,113 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (197 Views)

I Need 10000 . / Sell Your Today / Where To Sell Your For A Good Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Trustedman1(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: by Trustedman1(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: by Trustedman1(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: by Trustedman1(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: by Trustedman1(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: by Trustedman1(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Active
Re: by PoliteActivist: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Still trying to pump up this useless pi coin or whatever you call it all these years!
Re: by tony1305: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Trusted man, you are owing me 296,000 from after I transferred 650pi coins to you yesterday.
I can't imagine how heartless you are after I explained to you that this money was being raised to help a woman that has cancer and needed to go for chemotherapy.

People on this platform please tell this wicked and heartless being to send my money or the I sent to him yesterday.

You even had the effrontery to have what's app block my line so I won't have access to the messages we had.

I beg you in God's name to release the money so that this poor woman would have a chance to live.

I am going to post all the chats and evidence of transfer of 650pi to him yesterday.

quote author=Trustedman1 post=124639974]Paying instantly once coin is received [/quote]

Re: by tony1305: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Naira landers attached chats between myself and this heartless being please note the chat bearer was the sister of the lady that I wanted to assist in the funds for the chemotherapy. I will send the original uploads I had from the heartless being.

Re: by tony1305: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
tony1305:
Trusted man, you are owing me 296,000 from after I transferred 650pi coins to you yesterday.
I can't imagine how heartless you are after I explained to you that this money was being raised to help a woman that has cancer and needed to go for chemotherapy.

People on this platform please tell this wicked and heartless being to send my money or the I sent to him yesterday.

You even had the effrontery to have what's app block my line so I won't have access to the messages we had.

I beg you in God's name to release the money so that this poor woman would have a chance to live.

I am going to post all the chats and evidence of transfer of 650pi to him yesterday.

Up till now he has neither sent the money or return my coins. I really feel pained and same time disappointed at how humans can become so demonic. This is a poor woman that needs a lifeline l decided to assist by selling my coins after seeing his scam advert here.
I will take this to my God. If you fail to pay your sickness will be far more than cancer. If you like again ask what's app to keep blocking my lines

quote author=Trustedman1 post=124639974]Paying instantly once coin is received

(1) (Reply)

Your Gateway To Premium Carding Services / My Landlord Is Using RAPE Allegation To Give Me Quit Notice / Guinness World Record: Young Nigerian Begins Marathon From Lagos To Port Harcour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.