Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Need An Experienced Asp.net Programmer/webdeveloper - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need An Experienced Asp.net Programmer/webdeveloper (773 Views)

Become A Professional Webdeveloper Free At Sango Otta Ogun State. / Hello, Pls I Realy Need A Webdeveloper Urgently! / I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Experienced Asp.net Programmer/webdeveloper by Leslexx: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2007
We need an experience Web Developer (programmer) to maintain and upgrade our website. The Site is cumpleted and has been functioning perfectly for the Past 3 years without any Problem. Currently we have an Indian Development company maintaining, upgrading and updating the site from time to time when we need to add new features etc.

If you are an experience and reliable Webdeveloper then send us your CV to leslexx@yahoo.com. Site uses XML connectivity so you might be required to intergrate third party content using XML and alot of the back-end of the site uses CMS. My email is leslexx@yahoo.com

The website built on the following Platform:

- ASP.Net
- MS SQL DB
- Windows 2003 Server
- VB.NET

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Website Development Ict Project. / Freeland Marketers Are Wanted / If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.