Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? (197 Views)

Most Reliable Web Host To Buy A Domain / Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience / Do You Need A Reliable Web Hosting Service? Then We've Got You Covered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? by TheTruthTv: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
I need vouches of who is most reliable here. Don’t vouch urself pls
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? by losprince(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2023
And who would vouche for you as a reliable client? Some clients also have the tendency of wasting developers time. I have a recent incident that's still salty in my mouth. If you have trust issues then gather enough money and go for premium services where your deep pockets gaurantees success.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? by TheTruthTv: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2023
losprince:
And who would vouche for you as a reliable client? Some clients also have the tendency of wasting developers time. I have a recent incident that's still salty in my mouth. If you have trust issues then gather enough money and go for premium services where your deep pockets gaurantees success.
the premium services do not scam as well?
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? by PizzleGold(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
TheTruthTv:
the premium services do not scam as well?

I can only vouch for my self. But if you need more, go for premium services, and hire on freelancer, Fiverr with good ratings and of course they charge more but it’ll worth it.

I’m also available for your website jobs
Re: Who Is The Most Reliable Web/app Developer Here? by ltctechng: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
TheTruthTv:
I need vouches of who is most reliable here. Don’t vouch urself pls

We're a software developing company.

We're affordable. Let's talk via our WhatsApp line 070 42 5658 70

(1) (Reply)

Link Builder Needed (retainer) / Ololufe.com For Sale / Seo Experts Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.