Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

77up's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77up's Profile / 77up's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 335 pages)

Politics / Re: Edo 2024: Official INEC Results After Declaring 16 Out Of 18 LGAs by 77up(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22
Dshocker:
What do you expect?

When APC controls the military, police and inec, what do you expect the result to be?

Nigeria is doomed.
Na Labour party dey control the structures when PDP won Osun ba? Politics is not an emotional game, far from it.

Nigeria is always doom once the narrative is not falling their way.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits Maiduguri, Donates Over ₦‎500 Million To Flood Victims by 77up(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21
DeLaRue:

How?

The Tinubus are super wealthy. And they were before Mr Tinubu became President.

In fact during the last election campaign, social media was awash with claims that the guy drives a lamborgini.

If that's true, the guy is probably worth billions. So who knows, N500m donation might not be too much for him personally.

It is even possible that he only informed his dad that he would be donating N500m and his papa said, 'oh that's kind of you, please extend my greetings to the people of Bornu.'

Probably nothing more than that.

The relationship some people have with N500m is the same as some have with N500,000, or N50,000.

That's life.

Seyi is actually rich , if you google him , you will confirm.
Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Election 2024: Results From Polling Units (Live Updates) by 77up(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21
obonujoker:

You can imagine OVIA NE, where Igbinedion PDP has university, still voting for APC....

And Yet Okada people dey suffer die... Buying things at 3 times the Benin market price..

Mad people there and around voting for APC
So they are mad for voting their choice? Yu all are too emotional, you all don't know that even if Jesus is on balot , still no be everyone go vote am .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Seyi Tinubu Visits Maiduguri, Donates Over ₦‎500 Million To Flood Victims by 77up(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21
batwiferat:
Somebody who never worked in his whole life donating 500 million naira at once! Seyi if your father escape, you and your children will never escape the punishment of theft.

Insha Allah!
Simple Google work about Seyi Tinubu , the CEO Losad group of companies would have helped you from this embarrassment grin
Politics / Re: #EdoDecides: Labour Party's Olumide Akpata Loses Polling Unit by 77up(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21
Beremx:
At least he defeated APC. That's something to be happy about. He really relied on Peter Obi's influence to help him win the election.

He tried his best. Thought he got zero votes sef grin
Even with millions if not billions he spent, you think he should still be happy for losing his own polling unit just because he defeated APC there...

Funny😂
Politics / Re: #EdoDecides: Labour Party's Olumide Akpata Loses Polling Unit by 77up(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21
EKOMADENG:

You're jubilating over one polling unit. Are you kidding me.
Na their lots they blame INEC 😂
Agriculture / Re: My Little Plantain And Banana Farming by 77up(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21
Great
Everyone should just be a planter. Enough of these our wokeness untop hunger just because of certificate.

Well done op, God bless you.
If I create thread for my harvest this year alone , minister of agriculture sef go smile and say "well done , with your like, we shall overcome the food crisis" .

2 Likes

Food / Re: What Is The Maximum Time You Spend Eating A Meal? (pictures) by 77up(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18
Food is what I don't waste much time to eat at all because I can be eating and working on the system or phone so if I'm eating without that, it has to be faster like 5minutes

1 Like

Food / Re: Six Hidden Dangers Of Consuming Burnt Food by 77up(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18
Good
Whenever the food resulted into that in the pic , there is food for the chicken already. That definitely not meant for human.
Science/Technology / Re: Meet Four Nigerians Ranked Among Africa’s Top 100 Scientists by 77up(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18
EyeCumInPeace:
What impact have they made globally?

Na question I ask o, before some people go carry Tinubu frustration come form quarrel with me. grin
You don't want to be yabbed and you are asking senseless questions upandan, before they could be rated the best in Africa, did you even imagine the impact they have made in Africa and the world general in health sector...

Senseless kids have really bastardised this once upon a time beautiful forum.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Hospital Staff Caught Stealing Drugs & Selling Them At His Wife Shop (Pics/Vid) by 77up(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18
Many lives must have lost because of his callousness, he should spend the rest of his life in prison if we are really serious as a nation.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Visits Maiduguri Over Flooding Disaster by 77up(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16
DevilsEqual:

Was he supposed to stay back and await the Natural Disaster before going for those Important Trips?

Did u expect him to quickly return to Nigeria as soon as he heard about the flood, leaving behind all he's already set out to do in China?

He returned yesterday and hes there today,did u expect him to land at Borno as soon as he left China?

Ikenna, How old are you?
Those guys are actually not okay mentally because I can't just imagine how they reasons😂

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Photo Of Former President Buhari In The UK by 77up(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16
Bentacur007:
This man no gree die
That's to tell you say man no be God and can never be anything closer because if it is, this man would have been long gone and forgotten.
Politics / Re: Wike Visits Largest Quarry In West Africa by 77up(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15
busterr:
Anyone supporting tinubu at this point is committing treason
You will be fine , sorry.
Foreign Affairs / Re: South African Deputy President Paul Mashatile Collapses During A Speech (Video) by 77up(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15
creativejagaban:

I just dey laugh at the hypocrisy of Nigerians cheesy

Imagine if it was Shetima or Jagaban that collapsed Kobojunkie and his ilks such as David Hyundeyin, Aisha Yusuf, etc would have started their usual abuse attacks on the president, the vice president and the nation.

What a people!!!
Mediocre and insane individuals has actually outnumbered the sane people in this country my brother and I feel that's why we are here as a nation.

How can you hate your leader to the extent of hating your country if not stupidity? If you hate your leader , it's fine after all , regime change will come but how about hating your country is the height of it all.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: South African Deputy President Paul Mashatile Collapses During A Speech (Video) by 77up(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15
IPDGP:
God bless my president,upon all the hater he never collapse for public. The only one na because he no watch him steps that day he was too happy
Amen and God bless us and out country.

That one is nothing, Na those idiots over flog the issue.

1 Like

Politics / Re: DSS Releases Joe Ajaero's Seized Passport And Mobile Phones by 77up(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10
AfonjaMozlems:
A strong shut down of the entire country's infrastructure should follow.

Nigeria is already on shutdown so no difference
Ground everything to a halt and confront the drug dealing, certificate forger head on.

Drag him out and stone him to death.
Shove your opinion deep down in your fat or tiny ass

12 Likes

Travel / Re: Tanker Explosion In Minna Leaves 30 Dead, 50 Cattle Burnt by 77up(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08
That's a very sad one , may their soul rest in peace.

As for the cow , that's enough meat to go round.

27 Likes

Politics / Re: Edo Guber: Phase Two Of APC Rally In Akoko Edo LGA by 77up(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08
Theoarhics:
Crowd at rallies does not translate massive votes. They are there for urgent 3k then vote the right person
Ok dey dia dey look grin
Science/Technology / Re: A 16-Foot Python Kills Indonesian Grandmother, Mob Carries Out Revenge by 77up(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07
angelboy01:
Evil snake just like my ex. I hope you change your ways wherever you are Anabel.
I congratulate you on your freedom from evil Anabel.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Pays Last Respect To Yar'adua's Mother (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05
Namaster:
So fucking PRESIDENTIAL!

Tinubu CANNOT even manage to look half as presidential as Osibanjo.

Tinubu is always looking SHIFTY with his pictures that look like something that was taken by ITEL.

get well soon

1 Like

Food / Re: 500 Naira Goat Meat Pepper Soup In Kaduna (pictures/video) by 77up(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05
You better be careful, don't go and eat forbidden meat, because I dont know how someone will convince me that with all the rudiments, this plate of meat is 500.
Sports / Re: Napoli: "I feel sad seeing Comments from Nigerians About Osimhen" - Ighalo by 77up(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01
Klington:
tongue

Those vile comments are from BATeria and his apcshit supporters. Those people are the most insensitive animalistic cold hearted terrorists you will see on the surface of the earth.
How does this relate now?

Insensitivity at it's high.
Health / Re: If You Can Survive Drinking Nigerian Purewater You Can Survive Anything - UK Man by 77up(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31
Gbadugbakun:
I have been drinking pure water since birth and I'm still strong. Alive and kicking.
No mind them

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja by 77up(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31
BeardedmeatR:
What's the big deal?
Ribadu is a nobody.
Yes you are right, Ribadu a nation National Security Advisor is a nobody.

Bitterness na your mate cheesy
Events / Re: MC Tells A Guest That He Is Eating Too Much (Video) by 77up(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27
riverbird:
The moment I saw the headline I immediately knew it must be a Yoruba person grin, those people fit sell Thier kidney for food cheesy
You think that's funny right? You all just love hating on Yorubas but when the gesture is returned by Yorubas, you will be playing victim card.

Kids everywhere

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akin Alabi Donates 5 Million To Victims Of Fire Incident In Ibadan by 77up(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27
KEVIND:
Very commendable.

"I’m ashamed as a Yoruba man. We’re only obsessed with Lagos, we’re all from lagos while our other towns are upgraded villages😥"
https://www.nairaland.com/8197382/yoruba-man-says-he-ashamed
Bitter people, we know that's what you guys are good at , hating unnecessarily.

Low life mofos
Travel / Re: Lagos Red Line Begins Partial Invitational Passenger Operations by 77up(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27
Paraman:
The Bitter ones will be heartbroken
Na heartbreaking go still them and their father join undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun PDP Suspends Peter Babalola (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27
press9jatv:
even Donald trump the bigger and neat politician have great interests in America politics. Adeleke’s a clueless goner, Otoge for Adeleke dynasty. The handwriting of defeat is on the wall for Adeleke in 2026 governorship Election 🗳
That is why we should thread softly in politics, biggest enemy today can become biggest friend tomorrow.

Aregbesola and Oyinlola comes to mind.
Politics / Re: Osun PDP Suspends Peter Babalola (Photos) by 77up(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27
press9jatv:
he has resigned from the clueless Pdp in Osun State. Adeleke’s a clueless goner
Politics is deep, only God knows why you suddenly move against Adeleke and PDP in Osun which you have once been a big supporter 😂

Game of interest indeed.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Osun PDP Suspends Peter Babalola (Photos) by 77up(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27
Osun PDP is now a shadow of itself now. I see APC taking over again .

3 Likes

Politics / Re: We Were Pressured To Ask INEC To Cancel 2023 Elections — Gen. Abdulsalami by 77up(m): 10:12am On Aug 18
GreenxGreen:
You would have just done that and helped cancelled that nonsense election.

IT WOULD HAVE SAVED US FROM THIS Government of Disaster and Calamity 😡
Because Obi lost an election and the whole process should be cancelled 😒

Obi.diots for a reason 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 335 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.