Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (233 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Majorbankz007: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Dear brothers/sisters

Please Read

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson💃Do you put on cap🧢 to cover your receding hairline. ? 😁
Do your age mates think you are 50 ? Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ?

Or have you spent thousands of naira to fix your receding hairline.

If this is you, let me help you today.

I mistakenly made a solution that solved my bald hair problem within 30-45 days. This solution contains basic fruit, vegetable, oils and methylated spirit. This was a trial and error that worked perfectly, 100 percent.

I am selling the INGREDIENTS and PRODUCT listing COOK BOOK for 1200 naira, so that you can make your own mix by yourself at home.

THIS IS A INGREDIENTS/PRODUCT BOOK ,that will show you how to make it and the ingredients/items needed to make it by yourself, in the comfort of you home. (This is not a product, but a guide to make one by yourself at the comfort of your home)

SELLING FOR 1200naira.
If interested, see my WhatsApp number in my bio.

Please serious buyers only.

Thank you.
A. Made hairCare

Re: . by Majorbankz007: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Thanks
Re: . by Zerooffence: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2023
No picture to backup your findings and you want people to believe you, let's see evidence then we can take you serious.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Weak Erections : Just Two Person To Try This Herb.given It Free. / Pain O Soma 350 - Best Muscle Relaxant Treatment / How Does Chemical Peeling Treatment Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.