Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Time To Work Together - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Time To Work Together (611 Views)

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? / Let's Shake The earth! Let's Create A History. Let's Work Together!! / Webmasters In The House: Let's Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Work Together by fluxdon(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am not going to bore you with a long speech instead i will only ask, if you think collaboration and intimate networking is needed amongst IT professionals in Nigeria, comment here.

Meanwhile here is a quote, 'If your idea needs just you to be acomplished then its probably too small or not viable'.
Re: Time To Work Together by fluxdon(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2011
27 views with nobody saying anything. Do we want to continue churning out all this one-man solutions that really don't get out to actually solve problems? I'm surprised!
Re: Time To Work Together by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2011
well its a good plan but most people love the idea of solo work but can't blame them someone stealing what they spent days to code and selling it while other make money off them.
Re: Time To Work Together by fluxdon(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2011
Thank you pc guru. At least you have sighted one issue.

Noted problem.
1 Intellectual property issue

More issues should come up, because, except we are decieving ourselves, we might never bring out that ground breaking innovation by riding solo. Even in the developed nations they building aliance, groups, teams to be able to introduce something substantial.

We seems to be forgetting that we don't have the likes of Dangote investing in our sector, so how then do we think we can reach out with our individual underdeveloped ideas, how?

Nairaland has giving us a platform to trash issues not only the ones that are personal but also for the society we live in, if we are too self centered to discuss this then we are not different from our leaders!
Re: Time To Work Together by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2011
No one man can bring the best App even if it was built on a platform thats what i believe and always preaching for online collaboration my advice start up one i'd join anyway then people can see the benefit and later join the issue is no one is familiar with stuff like Github and SVN even myself just know them by name.not too conversant with them ,i only use them to commit latest framework version. google Code is a good start
Re: Time To Work Together by dhtml1(m): 12:49am On Oct 15, 2011
Hmmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Ncc's Deadline Expired Yesterday / Bancuri Tari / Wp-robot.net,please What Is The Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.