Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (188 Views)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / MFM Member In Spain Begs G.O For Miracle(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Carcholce: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by Carcholce: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Help embarassed
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2023
Carcholce:
I need help with the 70 days prayer and fasting program booklet. I tried to get it from the MFM app but it requires a bank card to pay. I don’t have a working card at the moment. I can send you the money and have you send me the pages as PDF or pictures. Also I do not live close to any MFM branch. Would have been easier to get it from there.

Help!!!
Now you wan try ritualism too? Why not go straight to a babalawo abeg! undecided
Re: . by Carcholce: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now you wan try ritualism too? Why not go straight to a babalawo abeg! undecided

Kobo, are you a Christian or an atheist? I am confused. 😩
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Kobo, are you a Christian or an atheist? I am confused. 😩
Neither! I am a follower of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Here's a simple assignment for you.
● Open scripture and locate where God Himself described the kind of fasting He wants from His people are that which entails starving themselves of food.
● Also, locate the place in scripture where God, or even Jesus Christ, described the prayer that God answers as that which you lot engage in both in your churches and your homes? undecided
Re: . by lightdream: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
send me whatapp message o81249785o6.
Carcholce:
I need help with the 70 days prayer and fasting program booklet. I tried to get it from the MFM app but it requires a bank card to pay. I don’t have a working card at the moment. I can send you the money and have you send me the pages as PDF or pictures. Also I do not live close to any MFM branch. Would have been easier to get it from there.

Help!!!
Re: . by Carcholce: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Neither! I am a follower of Jesus Christ, God's Law and Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Here's a simple assignment for you.
● Open scripture and locate where God Himself described the kind of fasting He wants from His people are that which entails starving themselves of food.
● Also, locate the place in scripture where God, or even Jesus Christ, described the prayer that God answers as that which you lot engage in both in your churches and your homes? undecided

Kobo, can you help me out? I am not so familiar with bible scriptures. Are you saying the fasting and praying done by Christians of today is not documented in the Bible?
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Kobo, can you help me out? I am not so familiar with bible scriptures. Are you saying the fasting and praying done by Christians of today is not documented in the Bible?
None of those rituals connect indirectly or directly to any of that which is written in Scripture. Christianity is a pagan -- not of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob --- religion that hides its many pagan rituals behind the many mentions of the name of God.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Matter What Happens, Life Ain't Over - Steve Harvey / Fake Pastors Speaking In Tongues / Common Ways Monitoring Spirits Gets Access To Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.