Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ipod Needed. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ipod Needed. (1833 Views)

H / iphone4....ipod touch 32g for sale / Fairly Used 3rd Gen Ipod Touch For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipod Needed. by primeson1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2007
i need an ipod (video-nano n audio)?
Re: Ipod Needed. by kpomkwem(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2007
You can get it from http://store.apple.com or buy a used one on eBay.

If you have money, you should get an unlocked iPhone.
Re: Ipod Needed. by gentleone(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2007
Re: Ipod Needed. by Godwyn(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2007
gentleone:

@ primeson, check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81985.0.html

Interesting prices but they seem a bit expensive considering a 4Gig Ipod(not Nano) goes for just 4000 naira in Warri, i also had a store offer to sell an 8 Gig audio Ipod for 9 thousand which i believe would have been brought down if I'd persisted. Is it that its cheaper here or I dont know what I'm buying? Cos a cousin of mine told me a 4 gig goes for about 20k in Cash And Carry there in Lagos. does anyone Know better? cos i'm also desperately in need of one.
Re: Ipod Needed. by uche4nna(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2007
All i know is you can get an ipod 2gb with camera memory card for #8.000 in lagos computer village,
if you need it call on me i will help you arrange it 07030696409
Re: Ipod Needed. by gentleone(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2007
Godwyn:

Interesting prices but they seem a bit expensive considering a 4Gig Ipod(not Nano) goes for just 4000 naira in Warri, i also had a store offer to sell an 8 Gig audio Ipod for 9 thousand which i believe would have been brought down if I'd persisted. Is it that its cheaper here or I don't know what I'm buying? Cos a cousin of mine told me a 4 gig goes for about 20k in Cash And Carry there in Lagos. does anyone Know better? because i'm also desperately in need of one.

@ godwyn, are they like the ones i posted and can u post the pix for me to see?
if its cheaper in warri why have you not bought?
mine still goes for 5k sha.
cheers
Re: Ipod Needed. by Godwyn(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2007
gentleone:

@ godwyn, are they like the ones i posted and can u post the pix for me to see?
if its cheaper in warri why have you not bought?
mine still goes for 5k sha.
cheers
As a matter of fact I've bought one and its blasting away in my ears right now and also blasts in my CD 4000watts when I'm at home. And yes they are like the ones in your link. At first I was suspicious with the huge price difference! But later i got to find out why. The one I have is MADE IN CHINA and i feel thats what u also have on offer as no US made will go for less than 15k. They are not all that perfect but they do what they ought to do,though it doesnt look like it will last that long but meanwhile I'm having real fun with it. And i think its worth it at just 4k.
Re: Ipod Needed. by gentleone(f): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
Godwyn:

As a matter of fact I've bought one and its blasting away in my ears right now and also blasts in my CD 4000watts when I'm at home. And yes they are like the ones in your link. At first I was suspicious with the huge price difference! But later i got to find out why. The one I have is MADE IN CHINA and i feel thats what u also have on offer as no US made will go for less than 15k. They are not all that perfect but they do what they ought to do,though it doesnt look like it will last that long but meanwhile I'm having real fun with it. And i think its worth it at just 4k.

umm, good you have one already and its doing what its supposed to do.
so it doesn't matter if its made in china so far it serves the purpose. wink
i've been using one for more than a year now and i got it for 15k then.
anyway, the ones i have still goes for 5k sha so anyone interested should holler back!
cheers. cheesy
Re: Ipod Needed. by ricki: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2007
hey gentleone, you single or you know?

about the ipod thing, which type is it
Re: Ipod Needed. by onydchic(f): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ uche4nna
u sure its an ipod, ur talking about? cos, last i checked, ipods dont coe with ccameras OR memory cards,.

@poster
Meanwhile, the only reason why ud probably see a NORMAL ipod going for 4k, is cos its an obsolete model. apple hasn't made 4gb ipods (not nanos) in years. If ever. if ur looking for something really cheap, chances are what you're going to get isnt the ipod. Apple has unveiled some new ipods. http://www.apple.com/itunes - Ipod Classic - 80gb and 160gb. And they play video. I'm not sure of the 160gb, but you can get 80gb for about 30k.
the New ipod nano, both 2gb and 4gb now play video too. My friend bought her 2gb for 15k and you can get the ipod shuffle for about 10k.
I assure u, ive seen made in china ones. Go for the original. it'll cost a bit more, but u'll have the functionality and online supprt that made thm so popular in the first plac,e.
Re: Ipod Needed. by webmaster3: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
hi, gentleone. Did you say you have ipod for 5k. Am really intrested. Just mail me kboy682001@yahoo.com and give me your phone number so i'll drop the 5k and get one of your ipods

(1) (Reply)

Infamous & Infamous 2 PS3 cds* BLACK LABEL ** Both Original Releases / NEW Hp 450 G2 Intel Core I5 1tb /6gb With 2gig GRAPHIC=139K On Docconcepts.com / Samsung Evo 850 SSD 500gb and sandisk ssd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.