Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better (638 Views)

Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better by musiwa48: 2:49am On Oct 14, 2011
state should collect all taxes in nigeria. this is how to make nigeria better, this free the federal govt from most responsibility. that way the federal govt have no resposible
Re: State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better by musiwa48: 2:51am On Oct 14, 2011
the nigeria govt is the most over burden govt in the world.
Re: State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better by SouthEast2: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2011
You are a big mumu. You live in Canada, yet you do not know that there are fed, state and local taxes.
I know your motive: you want to steal money in the name of tax from those Igbo merchants who build the economy of Lagos. Onye oshi.
Re: State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better by mitofag: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2011
South.East:

You are a big mumu. You live in Canada, yet you do not know that there are fed, state and local taxes.
I know your motive: you want to steal money in the name of tax from those Igbo merchants who build the economy of Lagos. Onye oshi.

You mean those Ibo traders who mostly steal from their host communities at night?

In my life, I am yet to come across one hardworking Ibo trader in Lagos; if they are not stealing at night, it is most-likely they are into drugs or money rituals.
Re: State Should Collect All Taxes In Nigeria. This Is How To Make Nigeria Better by musiwa48: 3:16am On Oct 14, 2011
what do you know about canada. nothing, and nigeria is different, so the solution is different.

the only way nigeria, can work well is to allow state to collect all taxes.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Wanted To Break Nigeria / Jonathan Promises To Show Nigerians He Is Indeed A Lion And . . . / Nigeria’s Constitution Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.