Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1480 Views)

Sell More With Jiji, Jumia And Konga / Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman / Apply For An Empowerment Organised By Kingsdome , Access Bank, Jiji & Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: by Chochovini: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2023
It‘s happening that way cos, you are in a different sphere. Almost everything is possible in dream world.
Its different from the real world we live in.

4 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by Kooldon(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:
There is this thing I usually do in my dreams. By now, it has become so frequent that I feel it is natural, and should be able to do it in real life.

If I am going somewhere, I don’t walk. I simply levitate and move around.

I can even spread out my hands, do like I want to fall over, but it will take me higher while I look people below me…

It feels soooo natural, and by now I expect to be able to do it in real…but I will break my head if I try it…

Why are dreams so deceiving….lol.

Who else had that type of dream.
You don chop winch and that is why you were able to fly so easily. Kindly come for your deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by Chochovini: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

I understand. But it felt sooo real and natural that I feel odd that I can’t do it in real life.

I created this topic to see if anyone else experiences same.
. Understood. But just imaging if this could happen in real life? It therefore means you don‘t really need a tricycle to go places. Taxi or a Bus to embark on any long trip and therefore may not really feel the biting effect of the high fuel hike by tinubu led govt. Lols.

2 Likes

Re: by MrsTwrite(f): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2023
Dreams sometimes reflect to our imaginations.

4 Likes

Re: by BigDawsNet: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:
There is this thing I usually do in my dreams. By now, it has become so frequent that I feel it is natural, and should be able to do it in real life.

I can even spread out my hands, do like I want to fall over, but it will take me higher while I look people below me…

It feels soooo natural, and by now I expect to be able to do it in real…but I will break my head if I try it…

Get a dream journey and write them down...
Re: by Fryx: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Get a dream journey and write them down...

What’s that?
Re: by BigDawsNet: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

What’s that?

Dream journal I meant to say...
Document your daily dreams
Re: by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

You are not alone. At first i move my arms in some way like i was learning, but now it happens just like you said. It doesn't just end with flying alone.
I do some other cool stuffs to. cool
BigDawsNet:

Dream journal I meant to say...
Document your daily dreams
I'm thinking of doing this but i usually forget my dreams when i wake up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: by TheFreshVanilla: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Depends. How old are you?
Re: by Fryx: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by BigDawsNet: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
9182736455O1999:

You are not alone. At first i move my arms in some way like i was learning, but now it happens just like you said. It doesn't just end with flying alone.
I do some other cool stuffs to. cool

I'm thinking of doing this but i usually forget my dreams when i wake up. undecided

When you awake, you only hav 50sec to start writing down what your saw or else... it's will keep fading... and before you finally get up in the morning... you may remember just 1% of it.

4 Likes

Re: by WantsandMore: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

Ai Generated

According to Sigmund Freud, dreams are the expression of our unconscious wishes, fears, and desires. He proposed a method for interpreting dreams based on the analysis of their manifest and latent content. The manifest content is the apparent or superficial meaning of the dream, while the latent content is the hidden or deeper meaning that reveals the unconscious thoughts and feelings of the dreamer.

In your case, the manifest content of your dream is that you can levitate and fly around without any difficulty. You feel natural and enjoy looking at people below you. The latent content of your dream, however, may be different depending on your personal associations and experiences. Freud suggested that flying in dreams often represents sexual desire or satisfaction, as well as freedom, independence, or ambition. He also noted that flying can sometimes indicate anxiety or fear of falling, especially if the dreamer feels insecure or threatened in waking life.

To interpret your dream more accurately, you would need to examine each element of the dream and relate it to your own life situation. For example, you could ask yourself:

- Where are you going when you levitate and fly?
- Who are the people below you and how do you feel about them?
- How do you control your flight and what does it symbolize for you?
- How do you feel when you wake up from the dream?

By answering these questions, you may be able to uncover the latent content of your dream and understand what it reveals about your unconscious mind. You may also discover some aspects of yourself that you were unaware of or unwilling to admit. Freud believed that by interpreting our dreams, we can gain insight into our psychological conflicts and find ways to resolve them.

Source: Conversation with Bing, 9/4/2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
I experience the same thing sometimes, I'm walking and I levitate and I'm struggling to balance and come back to the ground, as I'm going up some people are reaching up to pull me down sometimes they can't then I float for a while and come back to the ground then after some time it happens again.

Fryx:

Re: by Fryx: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sorry but I don't understand the second paragraph
Fryx:

Try to be more determined when making decisions. Be stubborn and defiant too — believe strongly in your self.

Learn wisdom by understanding the truth from fallacy. Stand by the truth and live in the truth.
Re: by Fryx: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ok
Fryx:

In relation to your personal desire. It means you must not stubbornly stick to what you want, and what you see except you have a strong conviction that it is the right thing to pursue - I.e, if you put in the work, you will achieve it. And you are ready to put in the work to achieve your aim.

Don’t just hope and dream. You must have a solid strategy to achieve your aim before your can pursue it stubbornly.

Anything that will return a positive result is the truth. That is the truth that you must stick to.

If you are only hoping it will return a positive result, don’t bank on it. Wait until you have enough reason to prove it is worthy, before pursuing it with your heart.

You must also learn to be truthful with others. If you are truthful with yourself and others, even if every one turn their back against you, the truth will always put you above every one else.

Truth is freedom. Love it, and live it.

Don’t be offended by any form of insult or reprimand. They are simply telling your your shortcomings. Think about how you can improve to give no one a way to insult you instead, and you will always move forward.

Tame your emotions. It will drag you down if you give yourself to it.

Don’t be afraid of being hard on yourself by accessing your current situations and shortcomings. Accept it and work on it instead. Don’t feel ashamed of your shortcomings, others are worse off than you.

Be humble if you don’t have strong knowledge of something. Be proud and exhibit your knowledge once you know it well - and you are confident that you have the right knowledge.

Simply, be truthful to yourself and others. But you don’t necessarily need to tell people the truth. You simply know them for who they are, and deal with them accordingly. You don’t owe anyone the truth. Lying is a very important survival technique, use it well.
Re: by czarr(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

when did it begin?
Be careful who you tell this to...it is likely you have a spiritual gift.
Do you lose your balance as you ascend higher? Do you see the moon? Do you have full consciousness when it happens, like you dream lucid? Do you see things that come to pass. Do you dream that you are in old schools trying unsuccessfully to write exams? Do you levitate at night or day? Do you try to make people see you in this dreams and they cannot see you?...
Re: by Fryx: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by czarr(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

I don’t loose my balance. I have once ascend very high to attack someone that was bullying me….

If I dream about being in school, it is usually that I graduated from a class.

Yes. My dreams are usually a sign of what is currently happening or what will happen. Especially if it is lucid and I dream it twice.

I am usually very conscious in my dream that it feels so real even after waking up.

If it is bad, I pray against it and it won’t happen. If I don’t pray against it, it will happen.

when did it begin?
When did you begin to notice the levitation?
Re: by Fryx: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by czarr(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

Since when I was about 18. I am currently 24.

Before, I use to dream I am in a school learning. But now, I mostly dream I graduated to another class.

But I don’t dream about school often again. I simply dream about levitating or flying sometimes.
You will see more and experience more if you practice meditation and night prayer. Ascension is what you experience you are taken far above the ground almost to the clouds, sometimes you just glide around. Jesus ascended. Ascension is used to change dimensions. Ideally you are supposed to shift into another world when you ascend in your dream life. Whatever you experience is real that is why you are conscious, you will probably face battles more than your siblings, it would be hard for you to start anything and finish it, even though you have a lot of brilliant ideas, but you switch to another idea without completing the first one...self control will be your best friend, God will talk to you through books, people, sermons etc. Very few things in your life will be coincidences. understand that not everyone levitates or dreams lucid. Its a gift cherish it... 4 years is too long for you to still be in levitation.
Re: by Fryx: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by czarr(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

You may be right. I am no longer spiritually serious. I rarely pray self.

I am just pursuing money and avoiding anything serious…even relationships.
Even your relationships will fail, lol. God is a jealous God. God can allow everything go bad so he can get your attention. when he wants to use you with the gift he has given you, you will find out that you can't make significant progress without his direction. You will be running bin circles, up and down, progress today, set back tomorrow, it is not a curse. You can't have a gift and not be connected to the one who gave you the gift.
Re: by Fryx: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: by okoroemeka(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

I understand. But it felt sooo real and natural that I feel odd that I can’t do it in real life.

I created this topic to see if anyone else experiences same.
if your dreams are so vivid and looks real beware,because you may have a malaria fever coming soon,it is called delirium
Re: by elpochas: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
czarr:
when did it begin?
Be careful who you tell this to...it is likely you have a spiritual gift.
Do you lose your balance as you ascend higher? Do you see the moon? Do you have full consciousness when it happens, like you dream lucid? Do you see things that come to pass. Do you dream that you are in old schools trying unsuccessfully to write exams? Do you levitate at night or day? Do you try to make people see you in this dreams and they cannot see you?...
I need you to explain better,am experiencing almost all you wrote especially dat old school stuff and exams
Re: by czarr(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fryx:

You are right. But I don’t think I want to be all those pastor things.

The best I can do is “teaching people how life works” I hate religion.
spirituality is different from religion, I hate religion too, I also don't fancy the pastor thing too, I am just a spiritually aware person who believes Jesus testimony on earth is the truth. Good luck to you bro.

2 Likes

Re: by czarr(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
elpochas:
I need you to explain better,am experiencing almost all you wrote especially dat old school stuff and exams
apart from the school, which other one are you experiencing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She the Will of God for Me? What Really Is The Will of God? / December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? / Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.