Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Interior Architect Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interior Architect Needed (318 Views)

Interior Architect/project Manager 300k In Lekki, Lagos / Architect/ Interior Architect Job / Interior Architect – Lagos (retail/commercial) At Erecruiter Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Architect Needed by Emekaphilip360: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you are good in interior architecture, and you are in Lagos or can come to Lagos, quote me. Salary 200 to 250k depending on how good you are.
Re: Interior Architect Needed by uncleteeh(m): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
If you are good in interior architecture, and you are in Lagos or can come to Lagos, quote me. Salary 200 to 250k depending on how good you are.
I am an architect, I do some bits of interior.
Is accomodation available?
Re: Interior Architect Needed by LawFight(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
If you are good in interior architecture, and you are in Lagos or can come to Lagos, quote me. Salary 200 to 250k dependking on how good you are.

I am an interior Architect. I have work in several standard interior and furniture firm here in Lagos . I used Revit , sketch up ,autocad ,vray and photoshop
Re: Interior Architect Needed by LawFight(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
If you are good in interior architecture, and you are in Lagos or can come to Lagos, quote me. Salary 200 to 250k dependking on how good you are.

I am an interior Architect. I have work in several standard interior and furniture firm here in Lagos . I used Revit , sketch up ,autocad ,vray and photoshop and I live in Lagos
Re: Interior Architect Needed by Ibrahimndg57(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
I am an Architect and also an interior designer, feel free to contact me
Re: Interior Architect Needed by Emekaphilip360: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
LawFight:

I am an interior Architect. I have work in several standard interior and furniture firm here in Lagos . I used Revit , sketch up ,autocad ,vray and photoshop
Are you ready to send CV?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting For A Female Sales Executive In Sangotedo Lagos / Things You Should NOT Say In An Interview / MPPSC Mining Inspector Recruitment 2023: Apply Now For 19 Open Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.