Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (211 Views)

Are Men Of God Above Criticism? / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by recklesslove: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Re: . by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Dem don leave you for junction.

Anyway, my Rev Fr is always accessible, if I call am once, he dey pick.

1 Like

Re: . by KnownUnknown: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2023
Conmen have to create an illusion of power and scarcity for their gullible victims.

1 Like

Re: . by izonborn098(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Dem don leave you for junction.
hahahaha'' op no evidence..
Re: . by recklesslove: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2023
I had a funny experience, I needed to talk to him for counsel, called for weeks , sent messages no reply. Till I sent the guy 50k n he quickly called to acknowledge the 50k n promised to call back, till date he didn't call back. N has stopped picking. I've stopped going to church cos I've had stories of experiences like this
Re: . by recklesslove: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Y?
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
recklesslove:
Y?

You are looking for your babalawo and you call him man of God?
Re: . by recklesslove: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Really?
Re: . by Maynman: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Conmen have to create an illusion of power and scarcity for their gullible victims.
But make we no lie, pastors job dey hard, the amount of strategy and tactics they use to keep their game running is wild.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by KnownUnknown: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maynman:

But make we no lie, pastors job dey hard, the amount of strategy and tactics they use to keep their game running is wild.

The hardest part has already been done by the time a pastor acquires his members. Since they have been brainwashed all their lives and are bombarded by constant propaganda, the extraordinary stories and claims about their religions, that wouldn’t be beloved otherwise, are taken as fact. The pastor also has it easy because their members have been taught to revere the clergy. You can see an example of this in the story of Abraham where he gave 10 percent of his pillage to Melchizedek the priest.

So, all the pastor needs is tutelage under another pastor and experience teaching the congregation form the book. A touch of razzle dazzle does the rest.

Check out the razzle dazzle below by the conmen of Rome. When the marks see that stage they would feel awe and say something like “that’s so powerful”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Maynman: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2023
KnownUnknown:

The hardest part has already been done by the time a pastor acquires his members. Since they have been brainwashed all their lives and are bombarded by constant propaganda, the extraordinary stories and claims about their religions, that wouldn’t be beloved otherwise, are taken as fact. The pastor also has it easy because their members have been taught to revere the clergy. You can see an example of this in the story of Abraham where he gave 10 percent of his pillage to Melchizedek the priest.

So, all the pastor needs is tutelage under another pastor and experience teaching the congregation form the book. A touch of razzle dazzle does the rest.

Check out the razzle dazzle below by the conmen of Rome. When the marks see that stage they would feel awe and say something like “that’s so powerful”

Insightful.

(1) (Reply)

3hrs Non Stop Prophetic Midnight Prayers / Israel War- Christian Come And Hear The Message From The Lord / Enjoy the best leaks of Onlyfans model Abbylynnxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.