Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock (21472 Views)

Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Like play like play south south don overtake our people from d land of d rising hate

This is what hate can do to anyone, it cuts u off from reality n u get relegated

While the ones from d land of d rising hate are looking for d next hatefilled propaganda, south south dey position themselves for d next big thing

Tinubu has made his Political Calculations and has decided who the real Power brokers of the Area are
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Tunagy: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
tishbite42:
SS visit Tinubu
Na SE dey pain Agbadorians
We no gree bow for Fulani
Na yeye Yoruba we go come bow for
Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you bow to get what you want, Yoruba always say ka dobale fun arara ko ni ka mo gaa,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by GeneralPula: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Menclothing:
Rivers state no wan agree oooo
They want to enter Aso rock soon
You sabi..
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Christistruth00: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
ValarDoharis:
If they're not going there to demand restructuring and resource control then they're not serious in reclaiming the birthright they sold!

What about Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by ogbe88(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
undisputedKOC:
I'm live at this meeting. Indigenous Rivers business moguls are also having a meeting with the president. The great Ijaw nation fully supports the administration of his Excellency President Tinubu, GCFR.

May the Gods of our fathers continue prosper the great Ijaw nation. God bless the SS, SW, NW, NE, NC but the in-the-mud SE animals that call Nigeria a zoo will always be cursed with the evil they wish others undecided
who is this lunatic.
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Christistruth00: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Abagworo:
Anybody can visit anyone but it does not change the stand of Rivers people .

Did you imagine that Wike could be a Minister of Tinubus

Continue to watch and learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by DenreleDave(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
he didnt mention igbos but u already assumed igbos re obidients grin grin grin grin grin
EmekaA125:

Guy, you are always talking out of context. SouthSouth visit Tinubu, what concerns Igbos here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Christistruth00: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
johnjose68:

South south people should get ready for caustic hatred from flat.heads. grin

They are used to it and immune from it
Something that have been successfully dealing with since the 1950s

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by BlackAdam65: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mosba:
They get smallest population but largest influence, rivers no be ya mate
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by AmazingELixir: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
grin

This should worry PDP i see a game of chess on display....they'll think twice about expelling Wike....very possible the FCT_001 will port with the elected officials to the ruling party if they attempt forcing him out, a very big lose to the opposition part if that happens...What then becomes of Amaechi who is now a glorified orphan. grin
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by barinedan(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
They went there to pursue their personal interests because I can't any benefits such visit bring to the people, instead each of those in the delegation will return home with envelopes, that's after sleeping in a five star hotel and eating a sumptuous meal
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by BlackAdam65: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
EmekaA125:

Don't mind those people. They are the pioneer of tribalism and ethnic division in Nigeria.
how are we the root cause of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by tishbite42: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tunagy:
you bow to get what you want, Yoruba always say ka dobale fun arara ko ni ka mo gaa,
Igbos are kings
We only bow to the Supreme God
We stand on our feet or sit on our stools while addressing our deities and oracles
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Tunagy: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
tishbite42:

Igbos are kings
We stand on our feet or sit on our stools while addressing our deities and oracles
Okay, all the best
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The Jagaban. A very very approachable President cheesy

If he is receiving visitors everyday because you say he is "approachable", what time does he have to do his job or is his job receiving visitors?
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by VEHINTOLAR: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
When next the power is coming back to the South,after Shettima must have completed his own 8 years,I mean,immediately after President Tinubu's tenure,it is going to the South South region. Those crazy idiots,who think they are mad,will never rule Nigeria !
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
tishbite42:

Igbos are kings
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Chucks13: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
EmekaA125:

Guy, you are always talking out of context. SouthSouth visit Tinubu, what concerns Igbos here.

Pls did you see the word "igbo" in what I said?
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Other people are busy strategizing ahead 2027 election...my people are busy posting countless threads about Tinubu certificate .
E no go better for the person wey do my tribe this kind winch

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Bunnatex(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
politicoNG:

See I want to let you know something.
Sentiments and tribalistic alignments asides.
The only people overtaking anyone are those specific individuals there.
Don't see this as a tribe. Rather see it as cronies helping themselves. Those there are there for their own selfish interests and not for their people.

If you understand this, then you'll understand that there's no need for us to fight. Cause we only have two tribes....

THE RULERS
&
THE RULED.

I'm Igbo and I see you as my brother from the same tribe being THE RULED...

Shalom brother
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Benwallt(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
chykmoni:
These people do not understand what it means to use N10,000 to buy a fuel in your private car and it will finish in one to two days.

These people do not feel the hardship of a common man.

These people will lodge in the best hotels in Abuja, eat the best meal, and fly first class back to their various locations.

How do you think that these set of people who do not feel half of the pains a common man feels will intervene in the current situation of Nigeria?

After you finish crying, go and lie down and have a tear filled dream. Enemy of progress will labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Pallium: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
EmekaA125:

Na lie. Ronu was coined out of hatred.
I don't understand you.
You mean the word was coined out of hatred? Hatred for/of what exactly?

Since you understand the etymology of the word "ronu" in Yoruba which means "to think", endeavor to tell us its root.

Tell us when the word entered Yoruba vocabulary and its history usage.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Atlantis585: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
A nation of stupid old ass kissers. Tomorrow if a lunatic from a mental institution somehow finds his way into Aso Rock our useless elders will still dobale for am grin
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Atlantis585: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Space booked to deal with wailers

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by rotadeco27: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
chykmoni:
These people do not understand what it means to use N10,000 to buy a fuel in your private car and it will finish in one to two days.

These people do not feel the hardship of a common man.

These people will lodge in the best hotels in Abuja, eat the best meal, and fly first class back to their various locations.

How do you think that these set of people who do not feel half of the pains a common man feels will intervene in the current situation of Nigeria?

I suggest you check your tank for leakages or someone is leaking your fuel. The situation is not smiling on anyone but that is the sacrifice we have to make to build this nation. Some people built America , sacrificed their comforts etc, to what it is today, so also many other developed nations. It has to do with a change of mentality and ways of daily living . About 30k fuel I bought is still remaining up to 15 litres in the car , from house to work and vice versa. I have channeled my time to something else and even discovered it more profitable! Any time I want to go a far distance I got a bolt or go with commercial cab. It not easy but I see it as a sacrifice. I just hope the excess money generated would be used to build the nation.( At least we are not borrowing to pay salary again) My mother inlaw works for Lagos state government, I remembered those times that their salaries was so ridiculous, but now Lagos economy is built to a self sufficient level and we are all seeing the effect now. It is not just a magic that most companies want to have their headquarters in Lagos or near by states. My wife is a "lagosian" she would tell the story how they suffer then, but now happy with state, little wonder they all claim Tinubu built Lagos ( FYI I regret not supporting him during the election)
In the US ,having stabilized their economy, the populace are always on the alert to ask the government question if inflation or unemployment increases even just by 1%, I think this is what we should be demanding from our government. We can not go back to the subsidy and be paying money to refine crude oil for the smuggler to be ripping the gains! Now that the price is almost equal or or even more than the neighboring countries , smuggling of our refined PMS has become less attractive.Do not say they should clamp down on the smugglers , even in the best of the nations where security is topnotch, people still smuggle ,such examples are hard drugs.
There is a report that Port Harcourt refinery would be working by December, let's wait and see!
There is a report that all the capitals and major cities would be linked up by rails before the end of this administration, lets wait and see!
With all the vibes I see in this government, I think it is setting the country on the right path ( my opinion)
*Meanwhile , no one , I mean no one ,either Atiku , Obi etc, can do any magic to take the country to the promise land without passing through this wilderness*!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Macill23(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nothing good can come out from cult group like them ..
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Justiceleague1: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
DenreleDave:
he didnt mention igbos but u already assumed igbos re obidients see this antique cupboard selling pickpocket conehead that said he yaff changed grin a leopard really cannot change it colors grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Ezmans: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
OKUCHI11:
... instead of them to pressure the govt to conduct a clean up of the affected areas due to environmental degradation they're facing...

I thought Buhari clean everywhere
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by truthhurtsnaira: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Like play like play south south don overtake our people from d land of d rising hate

This is what hate can do to anyone, it cuts u off from reality n u get relegated

While the ones from d land of d rising hate are looking for d next hatefilled propaganda, south south dey position themselves for d next big thing

What is meaning of South-South. Is South South just β€œRIVERS” - another meaningless name that allows the people to operate in Corruption LOL

Rivers, which one…which β€œriver” LOL.

Nigeria is a corrupt place, all those Rivers traditional rulers that are proud to be from a nowhere no meaning state good for them. After their N 250,000 runs out they will be looking for visa to treat their arthritis LOL
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by Easylife1234: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Away President
Re: Tinubu Welcomes Rivers Elders, Traditional Rulers, NASS Members To Aso Rock by OKUCHI11(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ezmans piost=125793715:
I thought Buhari clean everywhere
buhari only did what he did on the pages of newspaper and Media... They didn't carry-on with it Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To β‚¦β€Ž940, β‚¦β€Ž980 Respectively / I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit / Jimi Agbaje Condemns Outright Ban On Okada, Tricycles, Urges Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.