Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Deleted - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Deleted (178 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? / Paint With Quality Paint With Professional Painters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by hilltop007(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Deleted by Kingosytex(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Lol cheesy
Me wey never handle brush before fit do better than that sef.

If you hired amateurs or may be trying to minimize costs then the blame is partly on you.
It's either you get a better painter to do the repainting or you move on, the deed has been done.
Re: Deleted by Zonefree(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Below is the outcome of their work. They are not picking my calls again.

grin cheesy
Talk true, if na you do this dirty work and they're calling you on phone, you go gree pick call? cheesy

On a serious, Nigeria artisans are the major problem we're facing in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Neighbor / Home Furnishing / 5k. Brand New Rechargeable Fan 7hours Of Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.