Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Monetization - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monetization (91 Views)

Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly / Youtube Done For You Monetization Package / Financial Instrument Provider And Monetization: Bg, Bank Draft, Blocked Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetization by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Behind the scenes of running this amazing client monetization around 9:19am on Thursday, September 2023

⬇️

https://youtube.com/shorts/4W9kznTo3ts?si=mbMaF6npm-3l2Qmk

This client was inspire by the recent monetization testimonial which I talked about previously and was ready to act on his own journey of monetization.

He made payment and immediately I started work and from the approval of his site because he had about 58 traffic he even exceed more than the ads cut of mark which is 50 traffic's / impression upward and then I proceed to installing the ads codes on the backend of the client site

And then ads started displaying and he is now monetize and he can't wait to hit 100 dollars and in birthday advance to you Sir

Best birthday gift that he gave to himself

He has started earning some dollars and he reach out me and was like wow he never knew that monetization could be serious hard work to earn that dollars but he is fully consistent and passionate in ensuring he earn in dollars.

Contact Digital Bimpe Today To Be Your Digital Monetization Expert

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Factors To Consider While Air Conditioning Repair / Make 60k Weekly In Affiliate Marketing / Cigno Loans Review [best Loans Like Cigno] 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.