Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Do You Need E-transcript? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need E-transcript? (100 Views)

Buy A Harvard University Degree, UCT Diploma And Transcript, GMU Diploma / I Need E-gold & Liberty Reserve To Buy / Please I Need E-mail Template softwares or websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need E-transcript? by MontazReader: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
A lot of graduates need their transcripts either for international applications, or at least to have the copies with them for job applications.

However they do not have companies that can receive transcripts for them.

If you're one of those, and you SPECIFICALLY require E-Transcript of your academic record, then I can be of help to you.

Reach out to me via email on adrianbanks2008@gmail.com let's discuss.

Thank you,
Kingsley.
Re: Do You Need E-transcript? by MontazReader: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is the screenshot of a transcript recently successfully received and delivered to a trusting individual.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Dr. Olayemi Cardoso Assumes Duty As Acting CBN Governor / How To Start Business / *POS*Business Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.