Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Design Pattern In Python With Real World Examples -A Nairalander Course On Udemy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Design Pattern In Python With Real World Examples -A Nairalander Course On Udemy (144 Views)

Who Wants To Learn Python With Me? 90 Days Challenge / Learn Python With Kash / I Saw This Nigerian Java/Python Instructor On UDEMY And It Made Me Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Pattern In Python With Real World Examples -A Nairalander Course On Udemy by itforumunited: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCB3LraUSc
[/url]

Hello great Nairalanders,

I just published a 20hrs video on Udemy which teaches Design Pattern in Python a software engineering course. This course is for...

1. Programmers who want to move from Junior to Senior Developers
2. Programmers who want to understand best industry standard and practices in writing software codes
3. Enthusiast who want to get up and running from beginner level to advanced level quickly
4. Programmer who want to pass big tech interviews on programming. Big techs like (Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, X etc)
5. Programmer who want to build next great app.

- Course name is *Design Pattern in Python using Real World Example* on Udemy
- for 20 hours we teach how to write translators, workflow management, job schedulers, protection proxy, cache proxy, Chat application, database connection management and pooling etc.

Visit Udemy.com to start learning or Use the coupon code below to get a discount

https://www.udemy.com/course/design-pattern-in-python-with-real-world-examples/?referralCode=67F932B8201D056C6B94

Mod please support your own and move to FP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Test Automation In Achieving Regulatory Compliance / Are You An App Devloper? Hop In / Cubewp: The Most User-friendly Code-free Wordpress Site Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.