Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Google Console Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Console Problem (289 Views)

Get Your Google Console Account And Upload Ur Apps Easily Wit Me Cal 09073666507 / Who Has A Google Console Account For Hosting App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Console Problem by Powersurge: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Good morning great minds!

I am a data analyst. And based on my profession, I have access to very important dataset in the Nigeria market that are not ready available to most Nigerians.

Based on this premise, I started a blog to primarily provide values for people that might need the information at some point.

However, Only one of the 11 pages I submitted to Google console has been validated.

The error prompt was "discovered-currently not indexed".

This has been a while and it's becoming frustrating. Google console does not have admin to talk to.

Please kindly help.

This is link to the blog: https://nairagraph..com/

Kindly the screenshot below.

Re: Google Console Problem by online4business: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Continue writing content that's the only thing you control.

Make sure your on-page SEO is great google will index and serve your content provided it's unique valuable and adds to the web.

If you're using ai na you know ooo.

But if you write great content (for the algorithm and for humans the sky is the limit.

Keep at it google does not consider a 30 page website as an authority site.

Write everyday for 30 days there's traffic out there go and get it.
Re: Google Console Problem by drfun(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2023
online4business:

Make sure your on-page SEO is great google will index and serve your content provided it's unique valuable and adds to the web.

But if you write great content (for the algorithm and for humans the sky is the limit.

I agree with you, also he can request for another indexing from the console.
Re: Google Console Problem by Powersurge: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
online4business:

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Marketers/distributors Needed / The Appsshow.tk Thread By Og_maikel / Affordable Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.