Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Learn Cakephp, Php/mysql For Free With Video Tutorials - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Cakephp, Php/mysql For Free With Video Tutorials (2153 Views)

Learn Web Design With Video Tutorials From Nairaland -HTML,CSS,BOOTSTRAP Etc. / Do You Need An Automobile Website Written In PHP And Mysql For Just 7500? / Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Cakephp, Php/mysql For Free With Video Tutorials by isaiah60: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial
« on: Today at 04:29:10 PM »

CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP. It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications. Our primary goal is to enable you to work in a structured and rapid manner–without loss of flexibility.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web development. We provide you with all the tools you need to get started coding what you really need to get done: the logic specific to your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you sit down to a new project, check out a copy of CakePHP and get started with the real guts of your application.

Learn Php for free at your convienient time on our website

Visit http://createdynamicwebsite.com now. this website is developed with cakephp

. if you want to be a guru in php and develop your web application fast, start with cakephp.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / Can I Use My Nimc Slip For Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.