Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Don't Pay Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Pay Tithe (125 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Pay Tithe by Fantazy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
My problem is that I go to church but I don't pay tithe.

It's not even in my plan to pay, and even if I start paying, I don't think I can be paying full.

Is something wrong/gonna be wrong with my Christian life.
Re: I Don't Pay Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fantazy:

It's not even in my plan to pay, and even if I start paying, I don't think I can be paying full.

You mean your church going life.

No nothing wrong with it for that is how churchgoers are.

God is not forcing you to pay your tithe after He does not it. So enjoy yourself as Anny and Salty should have done
Re: I Don't Pay Tithe by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fantazy:

My problem is that I go to church but I don't pay tithe. It's not even in my plan to pay, and even if I start paying, I don't think I can be paying full. Is something wrong/gonna be wrong with my Christian life.

YES!
Each religion with their god so if the spirit in the place denands tithe but you're not paying then you're endangering your life!
Re: I Don't Pay Tithe by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fantazy:
■ My problem is that I go to church but I don't pay tithe. It's not even in my plan to pay, and even if I start paying, I don't think I can be paying full. Is something wrong/gonna be wrong with my Christian life.
The god of the church — the pastors and mogs — might not be happy with you since their business and kingdom on earth depend on you paying them tithe/offering and other scamming schemes which use to exploit your life with. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Pay Tithe by MightySparrow: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fantazy:

You are on your own. Maybe the wrong person. I advise you to be attending Daddy Freeze's church or JW. Org.
If you are attending a church that believe in tithes paying your conscience will be pricking you as you have while typing this post.

(1) (Reply)

Asking Banana Tree For Children / Can You Prove The Bible As The Word Of God? / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), October 30, 2023 - Discipline - A Pathway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.