Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

444 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 444 (1105 Views)

Alex Otti Scored 164, 444 Valid Votes To Defeat Okezie Ikpeazu, 114, 444 Votes / Akwa Ibom North-west: How 205,519 Voters Cast 444,505 Votes For Akpabio / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

444 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2011
ttt
Re: 444 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
Heard they are working on assassin robots with face recognition capabilities and can hook with any cctv in the world - Were is the world heading to?
Re: 444 by Beaf: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
This is the sort of machine I would dearly love to create for Nigeria.
By next year, I hope to have introduced the concept of self-defence robots to our dear country, so that we can phuck up armed robbers with ease.
Re: 444 by NegroNtns(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
Mod, please move to FOREIGN AFFIRS SECTION. This is a showcase of a foreign government's business.
Re: 444 by Bishopking: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
With developments like this being carried out by white racists, I have deep concerns for non-white people (particularly black people) of this world. Had it been that it was a non-white nation that was developing stuff like this, the nation will be smothering by now.

Wake up call to African nations. Engage your intellectual base. Develop your own technology and millitary capabilities. Develop your economy. Stop being second class citizen of the world. Stop recognizing dollar as the currency of the world. It is not backed by anything. It is just paper at best. They print it based on demands. And they use just paper to buy up African resources. SAD!!!!
Re: 444 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

By next year, I hope to have introduced the concept of self-defence robots to our dear country, so that we can phuck up armed robbers with ease.

very serious money waiting to be tapped IF successful undecided
Re: 444 by Beaf: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2011
greateros:

very serious money waiting to be tapped IF successful undecided

Yes, there is indeed a lot of money to be made from security in Nigeria.
Re: 444 by Rhino5dm: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Am in, if your are not going to play politics with this issue. we can start by opening a special thread for that.

I just acquired LEDAS, Rhinoworks 2.0 to a bring a parametric movement to any simulated dumb model in 3D space. The codes for the micro chips programming can be extracted directly from the software and fits into the control ports of any robotic object. From partial to full control. For us, by us!!! I have help alot of guys in the WEST, why wont Nigeria benefitted??

check out FARO arms and 3D scanning system and printers, suitable for rapid prototyping and reverse engineering. Lets GO there!!!!. Time to show my worth and prove my very many claims. cheesy

I dont want to link you to my works for now, until i am sure of your sincerity on this, though not doubting your ability of government backing to push this through. Holla back when you are ready.

Beaf:

Re: 444 by Relax101(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
Beaf:

Yes, there is indeed a lot of money to be made from security in Nigeria.

I hope the robots wont be program to hold Naija people hostage.
They might be influenced self to start collecting #20. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 444 by Rhino5dm: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hahahaha grin grin shocked

Relax101:

I hope the robots wont be program to hold Naija people hostage.
They might be influenced self to start collecting #20. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari (rtd.) Speaks On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Fuel Susidy - Government Double Speak / The Questions We Should Ask-budget Analysis By El- Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.