Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This (536 Views)

My Topic On Nairaland Is Going Viral On Twitter / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by flyinnizam(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
there was a news of Hamas showing kids killed by Israelis and even made front page (Graphic) but a post of Israel prime minister showing kids that was killed by Hamas was taken down. what about islam section of nairaland rules not being same as the Christian section.

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Danzysb(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wow..
Not surprised though..

1 Like

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Coolsat(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Create your own forum and make your rules. As simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Ozommadu: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Coolsat:

Shut up if you have nothing sensible to contribute

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by flyinnizam(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Coolsat:
funny
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Free2Fly: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
flyinnizam:
there was a news of Hamas showing kids killed by Israelis and even made front page (Graphic) but a post of Israel prime minister showing kids that was killed by Hamas was taken down. what about islam section of nairaland rules not being same as the Christian section.

Most of the so-called mods here are yoruba muslims who bring their usual religious bigotry and sentiments into their job.

But they can't silence us with their hypocrisy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Free2Fly: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Coolsat:

Why can't you create your own country where you alone will live and practice your hate-filled religion?

10 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by lashout1: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
Typical of him
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Raskimonojendor: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Free2Fly:

Most of the so-called mods here are yoruba muslims who bring their usual religious bigotry and sentiments into their job.

But they can't silence us with their hypocrisy.
Nlfpmod (lala) is an Ibo Christian. You people just like to act like victims all the time.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by emmanuelbrown26: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Nlfpmod (lala) is an Ibo Christian. You people just like to act like victims all the time.
Rice and plantain bandit like u

1 Like

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Tecnophone: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
majority of the mods are Yoruba Muslims,. Go Google Yoruba Muslims and see for yourself.
flyinnizam:

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Meagainstthem: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

A flat.ron at that,I blame seun for giving so much importance to flat.ron,no wonder nairaland remain stagnant embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Chinjo2: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Seun and other mods are found of doing that. If you are to comment on islamic related post, they will ask if you are a muslem and when you say no, you are kicked out but same rule does not apply when it comes to a Christian related post. I think same rule should apply to both religion.
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Free2Fly: 1:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

And he is one Christian out of how many muslims??
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:49am On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

And he is one Christian out of how many muslims??

Zionist Fool, you do not speak for Christians.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Raskimonojendor: 1:53am On Oct 14, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Rice and plantain bandit like u
Onion bandit like you.
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Free2Fly: 1:57am On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Zionist Fool, you do not speak for Christians.

A useless stinking Islamic terrorist, brainwashed by alunatic Moham'mad' who was a murderer and rapist.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:11am On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

A useless stinking Islamic terrorist, brainwashed by alunatic Moham'mad' who was a murderer and rapist.

I will claim Muslim any day over an Ekwensu ohu slave of Judas

Fool
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Free2Fly: 2:19am On Oct 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I will claim Muslim any day over an Ekwensu ohu slave of Judas

Fool

That makes you a sub-human, existing at the same level as a cockroach.

You guys are sub-humans, animals, and barbaric terrorists who are not worthy of existence.

Israel will continue to defend itself against you barbarians and will teach you that terrorism and bigotry don't pay.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by nototribalist: 2:30am On Oct 14, 2023
flyinnizam:

i was banned by a mod here for saying that Israel have the right to defend themselves
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:46am On Oct 14, 2023
Coolsat:
This is typical of South Wa.ste people. Carry Tribalism for head like gala grin
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

Why can't you create your own country where you alone will live and practice your hate-filled religion?
you want Herdsmen to convert all of them to slaves?
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Onion bandit like you.
It's ok

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by flyinnizam(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
nototribalist:

i was banned by a mod here for saying that Israel have the right to defend themselves
Wow. na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by PigKILLERpromax: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Cry Blood and DIE..we send you head slammers... Worthless cunnts. cheesy

Meagainstthem:

A flat.ron at that,I blame seun for giving so much importance to flat.ron,no wonder nairaland remain stagnant embarassed embarassed
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Meagainstthem: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Cry Blood and DIE..we send you head slammers... Worthless cunnts. cheesy

I heard that your daddy was arrested today?grin
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by PigKILLERpromax: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Which Daddy? Abeg update me. PIG grin.

Meagainstthem:

I heard that your daddy was arrested today?grin
Re: I Won't Talk About My Topic A Mod Deleted But Seun Must Explain This by Meagainstthem: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
Which Daddy? Abeg update me. PIG grin.

oh I forgot that a product of baby won't know is red daddy

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: We Have Filed A Motion Compelling FBI To Release Tinubu Files No / Explosive Backlash: Middle Belt Blasts Sheik Gumi Over FCT Minister Wike Comment / Final Result From The Kudan LGA State Assembly Re-election In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.