Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment (448 Views)

Free Prayer Line For Solutions To All Challenges . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good evening, my people. I really need our great chemistry scholars and gurus to help provide me with solutions to these chemistry questions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tima na money 💁
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by LeoDeKing: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Google is your friend
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by doffman: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Image not clear very well

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Vick6y: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Factoryfitted: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why the picture be like this na? ABI your papa dey work for INEC? cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Grit2943(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Opanka44:
Good evening, my people. I really need our great chemistry scholars and gurus to help provide me with solutions to these chemistry questions. Thanks
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Apcsupport1: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
No p
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Vick6y:
Here

Thanks so much Sir. I'm grateful. Could u pls help me with some explanations about the solutions?
Thanks
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by FreeStuffsNG: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Opanka44:

Thanks so much Sir. I'm grateful. Could u pls help me with some explanations about the solutions?
Thanks
This is basic chemistry and you will need to study your chemistry textbook and if not still clear, you can ask for a one-on-one explanation from your Chemistry teacher. If you are still not clear, watch YouTube videos that explain it and pay absolute attention to the explanation because you will need that knowledge throughout your Chemistry curriculum.

One more thing, quit the social media for now to have more time to study. All the best.

Vick6y:
Here
Thank you for being so helpful and explaining the steps in the manner it's done in Chemistry.
God bless you.
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by richie240: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Vick6y:
Here
Nice one, but nos. 2 and 3 aren't balanced .

Pls cross-check it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is basic chemistry and you will need to study your chemistry textbook and if not still clear, you can ask for a one-on-one explanation from your Chemistry teacher. If you are still not clear, watch YouTube videos that explain it and pay absolute attention to the explanation because you will need that knowledge throughout your Chemistry curriculum.

One more thing, quit the social media for now to have more time to study. All the best.

Thank you for being so helpful and explaining the steps in the manner it's done in Chemistry.
God bless you.

I'm no chemistry student. I never did sciences
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless you.

Two and three are not balanced Sir. Pls help out
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2023
Vick6y:
Here

Is number two and three balanced?
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2023
doffman:
Image not clear very well

It's very clear
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by REDshouse(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Mg +Cl2 ~ MgCl2
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by FreeStuffsNG: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Opanka44:

Two and three are not balanced Sir. Pls help out

N2 + 2O2= 2NO2

Equation 4 is balanced sir.

By now, you can start learning how to put the state of each element and product next to each as solid(s), liquid(l), gas(g) and aqueous( aq) in brackets.

Please take my previous advice on how you can build on your knowledge here.
Regards.

REDshouse:
Mg +Cl2 ~ MgCl2
Good.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

N2 + 2O2= 2NO2

By now, you can start learning how to put the state of each element and product next to each as solid(s), liquid(l), gas(g) and aqueous( aq) in brackets.

Regards.

Good.

I'm not a science student Sir. The assignment is for my niece
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by Opanka44(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

N2 + 2O2= 2NO2

Regards.

Good.

I said equation 2 and 3 not 4
Re: Please Help With Solutions To This Assignment by richie240: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
richie240:

Nice one, but nos. 2 and 3 aren't balanced .

Pls cross-check it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New York Kangaroo Court / After Weeks Of Gridlock, US Government Reopens / 35 Killed, In China Oil Pipeline Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.