Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Do We Correct Weak Memory - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do We Correct Weak Memory (2744 Views)

Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / Turn A Weak Antibiotic Into A Super Staph - Killer / How Do I Correct Bow Leg In A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Correct Weak Memory by eddy42k(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
pls aw can weak memory be corrected  (forgetfulness )
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by highland(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
Go to my site and read about Brain care package.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by Kx: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
try coconut water lipsrsealed
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by eddy42k(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2011
how
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by iice(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2011
Hmmm i think Omega 3 helps
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by Knight1(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2011
try to memorise things. stories, bible verses (if you are Christian).
you can also learn to play a musical intrument (not drums); something you can play all the notes in. it sharpens the mind.
you can keep a small note too or record on your phone what you have to do so you can always refer and be reminded

1 Like

Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by Docosward(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Yes there is an herbal medicine that work perfectly for it, if u are interested just mail me on (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by eddy42k(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2011
pls more replies
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by Knight1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
if you drink, stop.
PLay games like sudoku etc that keep your brain active.
Eat very balanced diet and fruits.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by Elizadath: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
The best to cure 4getfullness is 2ru herbs. I can mix herbs for and it wil be corrected in few days. I inherited this herbal formations not ebook. I dont just want to capilise on it. But if i see anybody dat needs help like you, i can assist. But not FOC. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by edmarker: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
If you want to avoid trial and error, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedies that have been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark Ginseng Coffee offers memory boosters like no other. It sharpens the mind and memory and improves concentration among its many health benefits. A lot of students, busy executives and others who cannot afford to tolerate weak memory or dullness of mind have become regular customers for this particular product.

As people grow older, brain function tends to decline, just as many other bodily functions do. You can reverse these unwanted effects of aging by using Edmark's Bio-Elixir (or better still go for the entire Edmark BEAUTY PACK for a complete inside-out anti-aging remedy for your whole body).

Alcohol can have an adverse effect on your mental health, so it is advisable to stop your alcohol consumption, especially with the complaint you are making here.

Detoxifying your system first with our special toxin-removing products will help you get the best of results, because most of the health problems people have these days can be traced to high levels of toxin build-up in the body.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the right Edmark products you need most.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by highland(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
Brain Care Package available at Green World.

1. Lecithin Softgel

2. Gingko biloba - Medicine for improving intelligence.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by eddy42k(m): 4:24am On Apr 24, 2012
@ Elizadat ur contact pls
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by stnonymus(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2012
Let me share a few tips that helped me:

Mental effort: By this I mean don't let yourself off the hook when you don't remember.Force yourself to remember. Even if you still can't recall anything it will help your mental muscles stronger and help you recall things faster later on. Each effort is not wasted.I surprised myself when finally started remembering things after many trials and seemingly wasted efforts. It may be tough on your bran but do it and you will soon reap the rewards!

Sleeping enough: There's not much you can do with a tired brain; it can't recall a thing. It makes no sense reading all night till the morning of your exams and expecting to recall anything. The brain cannot function properly under fatigue.

Do regular exercises: Exercises increase blood circulation and blood flow and oxygen to the brain which is responsible mental alertness and memory functions. If you don't exercise regularly, you will continue to experience mental dullness and poor memory.

Eat healthy: The importance of proper dieting cannot be overemphasised. There are certain essential nutrients that brain must get from food or else it wont be able to function well. An absence of these nutrients will lead to dementia, depression, mental dullness and poor memory. You need nutrients like Omega 3 fatty acids (fish,vegetables and nuts), vitamin B (Banana , etc).Other nutrients gingko bilboa,ginger and ginseng are also helpful for recall.

Finally drink lots of water and limit your exposure to toxins exposure from smoke,chemicals pollutants,soft drinks and canned foods; they damage brain cells and limit brain functions.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by eddy42k(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2012
nice one bro
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by NAJALYN: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
Tianshi's lecithin/calcium is very good for correcting weak memory. You can reach me on 08034863154. My email is lynmail45@gmail.com.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by DrCiza: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please I need a solution to my poor memory. I find it difficult to remember names I was told some minutes ago, dates, places and my academics.I need to know If Mind enhancement from GNLD works or the Ginko Biloba from Forever living products.
Re: How Do We Correct Weak Memory by EagleScribes: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
DrCiza:
Please I need a solution to my poor memory. I find it difficult to remember names I was told some minutes ago, dates, places and my academics.I need to know If Mind enhancement from GNLD works or the Ginko Biloba from Forever living products.

I use Gingko Biloba from Forever living products. It works perfectly well

(1) (Reply)

Man With 10-stone Testicles / SHOCKING PHOTOS – Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby In Thailand / What Can Ruzu Bitters Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.