Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Whatsapp Activation Code Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Activation Code Issue (809 Views)

Hot Airtel 6gb For 1500 Activation Code / Activation Code For Mtn 200mb For N50 And 1gb For N250 / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Stylus Mall Activation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Hello,Amiable Nairalanders,

I have been having issues receiving activation code through either Sms or Call from Whatsap in over 2weeks now to access whatsapp.

This has made it impossible for me to use the whatsapp app and it has and its affecting all my work, business and communications.
I use two different phones with different lines, but i get same response"Check your number and try again in 1hour".

Nothing is wrong with my numbers,same numbers I use for years.
I am getting same message everytime,i even stopped trying for days as instructed,but same response still.

I have tried every information,solution possible I got to resolve this,but all to no avail.

I just bought a new phone with a new line on it this weekend cos of this,but still the same issues.
I am just tired of this.

Maybe there is something i am not aware of.
Kindly help with solutions.

Thanks All and God bless.
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by NightCrawler1: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Try and use a strong and reliable Internet, the network you are using might not be able to activate sms platform on whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by PythonTutorial2(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Perhaps something might be wrong with your WhatsApp account 🤔
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Alright Sir.
I will do that
NightCrawler1:
Try and use a strong and reliable Internet, the network you are using might not be able to activate sms platform on whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Am not sure sir.
To be sure nothing of such,I got a new phone and a new line to open another account
PythonTutorial2:
Perhaps something might be wrong with your WhatsApp account 🤔
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by Hawx(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2023
In my own case, after I had waited for 23 days and exhausted all options, I did a simple reset on my phone and voila, I was able receive the verification code via email this time around.
You buying a new phone is where the confusion is now. However, I would suggest you do a simple reset on your old phones and try again with your initial WhatsApp line.
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Thanks a lot Sir.
I did that just now, but aIso swapped my internet connection afterwards from my main internet network which works well.
To my surprise, the internet network swapped to did the work.
I appreciate sir
Hawx:
In my own case, after I had waited for 23 days and exhausted all options, I did a simple reset on my phone and voila, I was able receive the verification code via email this time around.
You buying a new phone is where the confusion is now. However, I would suggest you do a simple reset on your old phones and try again with your initial WhatsApp line.
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Sir.
I salute your contribution.
This worked for me now after two weeks.
To my surprise, my main internet provider that does all things for me without disappointing failed me on whatsapp Activation,but mere switch to another network did it all.
Unbelievable!!
Thanks a lot Sir,God bless
NightCrawler1:
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2023
I am now active and activated back on whatsapp.
Thanks all for your contributions.
Nairalanders are indeed and surely the best Google in Nigeria with the best solutions.
God bless you All.
wonderfultee:

I have been having issues receiving activation code through either Sms or Call from Whatsap in over 2weeks now to access whatsapp.

This has made it impossible for me to use the whatsapp app and it has and its affecting all my work, business and communications.
I use two different phones with different lines, but i get same response"Check your number and try again in 1hour".

I am getting same message everytime,i even stopped trying for days as instructed,but same response still.

I have tried every information,solution possible I got to resolve this,but all to no avail.

I just bought a new phone with a new line on it this weekend cos of this,but still the same issues.
I am just tired of this.

Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by BeMyQueen: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
wonderfultee:

I am just tired of this.

go to the help option in that Whatsapp let me know the written text there
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by NightCrawler1: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
wonderfultee:
Sir.
I salute your contribution.
This worked for me now after two weeks.
To my surprise, my main internet provider that does all things for me without disappointing failed me on whatsapp Activation,but mere switch to another network did it all.
Unbelievable!!
Thanks a lot Sir,God bless

You are welcome, am happy it worked for you
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by demzey(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2023
wonderfultee:

I am just tired of this.

Are you using Glo network, cause I've been having same since beginning of this month, I used someone's WiFi a week back and got the code but didn't want to believe it was change of network until I came here and tried it this morning and it worked
Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by teebozz: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Yes Sir, I was using the network you mentioned. It affected me for two good weeks.
Sincerely it was that network o.
But thank God I switched network and it worked
demzey:

Are you using Glo network, cause I've been having same since beginning of this month, I used someone's WiFi a week back and got the code but didn't want to believe it was change of network until I came here and tried it this morning and it worked

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by wonderfultee: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Yes, it was
demzey:

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Activation Code Issue by Akposkiz: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2023
Try and switch to another network that have a reliable 5g internet.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Celtel Free Browsing Settings / Bluetooth Car Device (for sale) / For Mobile Phone Configuration Try!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.