Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Is This A Fraud? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A Fraud? (466 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Fraud? by Eagle1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Going through this space, I came across a number that advertised the recovery of Facebook and other apps. Having tried unsuccessfully to recover my FB page, I contacted the number and we chatted and later agreed on N7,000 for the recovery of my FB and LinkedIn accounts. We agreed 50% payment upfront and the balance will be paid on completion in 48 hours. The 48hours lapsed on Saturday 21st October, 2023. Since then the guy's number has been switched off and his WhatsApp is no longer going.
His name is Victor Onyebuchi Ajogwu. His phone number is 09076451423.
These type of criminal are giving the platform a bad name. The first thing he did on Sunday morning following the deadline is to remove his display picture from his WhatsApp.
I will appreciate if the members here can assist look into this complaint before such crooks chase away genuine people from this forum.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fraud? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2023
U mumu.if you facebook don loss,forget about it.which one be recovery again > grin.now you want to recover your money.lol.be smart.everyone is trying to eat now.Naija hard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia Traditional Ruler Arrested , Detained For Allegedly Defrauding Own Sister, / Fraud In Nigeria Banking Sector. / RAPE: Accountant In Court Over Assault On Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.