Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help (92 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by Softcash(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders,

I am an aspiring programmer and a computer enthusiast. I have wanted to start my journey for long that I have even gotten the necessary courses (free and paid) to start with but the only problem i have been facing is my incapability to get LAPTOP.

Please, I have been seeking for help but to no avail, so I decided to bring it here.

Is there any organization, NGO or Individuals that offer free laptop for aspiring programmers? If you know any please kindly help.

Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Usa Standardization Extra Clean And Neat Laptop / Usa Standardization Extra Clean And Neat Laptop / Usa Standardization Extra Clean And Neat Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.