Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

‎ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (576 Views)

I Infected My Children With COVID-19 - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / CeeC Rocks Laced Up Fashion Pants - Photos / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by confessionsad: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: ‎ by Nwodosis(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
She has just indirectly told the world that her children are into drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Kayberg: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
What were your children doing at Naira Marley's place?
Re: ‎ by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
sad Naira Marley again with another controversy.I never liked that dude from the first and most times I don't even know he and his likes exist.
Why?
Because I don't watch their music videos,play them and audios on my phone and never will.
The only Nigerian singers existing to me are Mercy Chinwo,Banky W,Judikay,Frank Edwards,Chinyere Udoma.
Beyond these , it's Beyonce, Shakira, Westlife, Rihanna, Madonna,Phil Collins, Alicia Keys,Awilo Longomba.
Re: ‎ by emmabest2000(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2023
Kayberg:
What were your children doing at Naira Marley's place?

Marley don debe her tey tey
Fear women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‎ by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2023
confessionsad:
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has made fresh allegations against embattled singer, Azeez Fashola, aka Naira Marley.

According to her, the Marlian Music boss sprinkled illicit substances in her children’s food and drink when they visited his house.

The thespian said she had eyewitnesses.

Ojo, who is one of the celebrities demanding justice for Mohbad, who died after he was allegedly bullied by Naira Marley and his associate, Sam Larry, said she decided not to support the Marlian Music boss because of what he did to her children.

Speaking in a video making the rounds on social media, Ojo said, “Is it that same Naira Marley that I was thinking he is a sensible person? Even my children go to his house and he would be giving them drugs to take. He put it in their food and drink. Is it that kind of person you want me to support?

“The Naira Marley and Sam Larry that you’re supporting have plenty cases to answer. When my children go to his house, he spiced their drink with drugs, which two or three people have testified that they were there.”

NAIRA go tour all Law agency , jus like emiefle

(1) (Reply)

Oladips Storm Toyin Abraham Movie Premiere Of "MALAIKA" With Kola Ajeyemi / Your Dancing In Public Brings Governor’s Office Into Disrepute – Yoruba Group Te / Training And Auditioning For An Epic Soap Opera This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.