Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Dru23 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dru23 (834 Views)

Fake Engine Oils In Lagos... Dru23 source not confirmed / Christmas Giveaway Frm Dru23 / Dead Cars From Dru23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dru23 by Angrigowt: 4:17am On Nov 05, 2023
An old jobless man with the brain of a teenager. Shameless old ipob.avois dealing with him..the oil hw sella can't be scanned n source not confirmed. He sells fake oils in bulk.
Re: Dru23 by dru23(m): 4:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Angrigowt:
My angels of doom are currently tracking him. It remains his corpse. He is a fake oil seller. Pls take note. He is a frustrated jobless knucklehead looking for tips and crumbs. Avoid him at all costs. A daft zombie. Obedient are all zombies n love to cut corners. He has been burst several times here on nairaland. He ran away n resurfaced again .all oils in lagos are fake and dru23 is the one behind it. Like I said,he would soon be caught . Baztad thief. Selling snake oil packaged as engine oil.ole

2 Likes

Re: Dru23 by providencia(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Angrigowt:
An old jobless man with the brain of a teenager. Shameless old ipob.avois dealing with him..the oil hw sella can't be scanned n source not confirmed. He sells fake oils in bulk.

Well, Dru23 need to work on how he should present himself. I think he should hand his nairaland account to his female rep for better presentation. His oil is not fake ! I have been using his oil for more than 2years now. Sometimes you can't tell if my car is on until you see my dashboard. The engine is so quiet and smooth.

2 Likes

Re: Dru23 by dru23(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
providencia:

Well, Dru23 need to work on how he should present himself. I think he should hand his nairaland account to his female rep for better presentation. His oil is not fake ! I have been using his oil for more than 2years now. Sometimes you can't tell if my car is on until you see my dashboard. The engine is so quiet and smooth.

Baba thanks for coming out for defending my business. But I don't need to present or defend anything to anyone.......
Anybody with common sense will know that "Angrigowt" has lost his/her marbles. I notice that he answers, post, and replies his own comments by using different moniker grin ... That is to show you that 'gods' wants to make him/her run mad first before killing him/her . it is a process that him/her is going through now .. And the economical situation only adds more fire to the madness.......

If you notice I dey follow him catch cruise angry. I even reported him/her maybe we should call him/she Bobrisky coz we don't know the sexual orientation behind the keyboard madness grin

With all the slander Angrigowt aka "Bobrisky"has been spewing lately . if it was someone else they would have taken serious actions towards aka "Bobrisky".... But am enjoying the trolling and cruise grin

Please let aka "Bobrisky" continue Xmas is around the corner. That is when reality will hit him/her will not Be able to buy basic things for family.
Re: Dru23 by GreekDon: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Angrigowt:
My angels of doom are currently tracking him. It remains his corpse. He is a fake oil seller. Pls take note. He is a frustrated jobless knucklehead looking for tips and crumbs. Avoid him at all costs. A daft zombie. Obedient are all zombies n love to cut corners. He has been burst several times here on nairaland. He ran away n resurfaced again .all oils in lagos are fake and dru23 is the one behind it. Like I said,he would soon be caught . Baztad thief. Selling snake oil packaged as engine oil.ole

Only if you know the number of people placing orders for their engine oils and transmission fluids with him. Surely, those people aint mad and are getting value for money spent.

1 Like

Re: Dru23 by SeeWahala: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2023
providencia:

To be candid, silence of an engine majorly has to do with the design of its timing (chain or belt), camshaft and valves.

Even if you put 20w50 oil inside that your engine it will still be silent as it is today. Bad oil tends to do it's damage after miles of use and not just immediately.

1 Like

Re: Dru23 by Angrigowt: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2023
Check the link i dropped and read through it. He sells fake oil.
GreekDon:

Only if you know the number of people placing orders for their engine oils and transmission fluids with him. Surely, those people aint mad and are getting value for money spent.

Re: Dru23 by dru23(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Angrigowt:
Check the link i dropped and read through it. He sells fake oil.

Re: Dru23 by providencia(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:

To be candid, silence of an engine majorly has to do with the design of its timing (chain or belt), camshaft and valves.

Even if you put 20w50 oil inside that your engine it will still be silent as it is today. Bad oil tends to do it's damage after miles of use and not just immediately.

I drive often. Over 60,000 miles. over 2years of using the same engine oil is enough to know a good oil.

The bolded is a proof that OP does not know a genuine or fake oil

Angrigowt:
Help. I did not charge my oil since August.noticed it was shorting oil,so I topped with 5w30,5w40,20w50.then I finally serviced the engine with new oil yesterday. Used engine flush and drained the old oil which was charcoal black. Poured the new oil and new filter 5w40. Now it smokes gradually at idle. All spark plugs are good and not wet. What's the solution. Engine compression still strong.should I add resurrs additive

2 Likes

Re: Dru23 by SeeWahala: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
providencia:

I drive often. Over 60,000, over 2years of using the same engine oil is enough to know a good oil.

The bolded is a proof that OP does not know a genuine or fake oil

Op no be normal human being naturally na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dru23 by ThugOfWar: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
dru23:
sad
no dey reply the boy
Re: Dru23 by kingreign(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2023
SeeWahala:

Wrong.
A much more thicker oil weight than is factory specified can make an engine idle sound louder, make its lifters noisier, valve to tick, make its chain run noisier and cause more rapid wear to the engine. This is due to the stress of the engine oil pump trying to pump such thick oil to the various parts of the engine at cold start which will take a longer time compared to when it's the recommended oil.

3 Likes

Re: Dru23 by SeeWahala: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2023
kingreign:

Wrong.
A much more thicker oil weight than is factory specified can make an engine idle sound louder, make its lifters noisier, valve to tick, make its chain run noisier and cause more rapid wear to the engine. This is due to the stress of the engine oil pump trying to pump such thick oil to the various parts of the engine at cold start which will take a longer time compared to when it's the recommended oil.

Yes true that. Heavier oils can do such.
Re: Dru23 by dru23(m): 4:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Angrigowt:

https://www.nairaland.com/7903453/announcement
Re: Dru23 by KillahPriest: 4:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Angrigowt:
can you prove he's an IPOB or you're just a bad belle, tribal bigot hater ?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Obi Cubana Launches Electric Cars In Nigeria / Help Honda Accord Radio Code / Golf 3 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.