Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Happiness Cheatcode - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happiness Cheatcode (94 Views)

Happy Pictures, Colours ,happiness (remember To Smile) / Don’t Put Your Happiness In Other People’s Hands.. / Einstein's Hidden 'formula' For Happiness Written 95 Years Ago Sells For $1.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happiness Cheatcode by Ebonygeek(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Early in the morning, when you wake up, remain on your bed for a few minutes and sing this song with a smile on your face smiley :

This is the day, this is the day, that the LORD has made, that the LORD has made,

I will rejoice, I will rejoice, and be glad in it, and be glad in it,

Hallelujah, this is the day that the LORD has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it,

Oh, this is the day, another day that the LORD has made.

Sing it more than once while smiling.

When you start your day with a positive attitude and have confidence that a higher power is looking out for you, nothing will be big enough to upset you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Cheatcode by iamtardey: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
💐❤️

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 14 Years Of Excellence And The 11th Convocation Of GOUNI ENUGU / Online Radiography Assignment Help For Medical Students / 2023/2024 Al-qalam University Postgraduate (direct-entry/transfer) Form,jupeb Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.