Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Professional Wordpress Theme Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Wordpress Theme Developer (147 Views)

Wordpress Theme Developer / Ruby On Rails Programmer / In Need Of Professional Wordpress Theme And Plugin Developer / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by Thatcoolg: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
I am looking for a WordPress theme designer to create a theme for my blogging website. The purpose of the website is to provide a platform for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences through blog posts.

Specific design elements that I have in mind include:
- A clean and minimalist layout
- A custom logo and branding elements
- An easy-to-navigate menu and sidebar

It is important that the theme is mobile-responsive, as I want my website to be easily accessible and user-friendly on all devices.

Ideal skills and experience for this job:
- Proficiency in WordPress theme development
- Strong graphic design skills
- Knowledge of responsive design principles
- Ability to incorporate custom elements based on my specific requirements
- SEO

If you have experience with designing WordPress themes for blogging websites and can bring my vision to life, I would love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your previous work and let me know your estimated timeline and budget for this project
Re: Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by STEVOMAX: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Am available, my contact is +2349018446846;;; you didn't provide a method for contacting you...
Re: Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by Weezyclan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Thatcoolg:
I am looking for a WordPress theme designer to create a theme for my blogging website. The purpose of the website is to provide a platform for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences through blog posts.

It is important that the theme is mobile-responsive, as I want my website to be easily accessible and user-friendly on all devices.

- SEO

If you have experience with designing WordPress themes for blogging websites and can bring my vision to life, I would love to hear from you. Please provide examples of your previous work and let me know your estimated timeline and budget for this project

As a Nigerian website designer with a passion for crafting unique and visually appealing themes, I understand the significance of a well-designed platform to convey your thoughts, ideas, and experiences effectively.

My Expertise:

WordPress Theme Development: With a robust background in WordPress theme development, I am well-equipped to create a theme that aligns with your vision and functional requirements.

Graphic Design: My strong graphic design skills enable me to craft a custom logo and branding elements that resonate with the essence of your blog.

Responsive Design: I am well-versed in responsive design principles, ensuring that your website will be accessible and user-friendly across various devices.

Customization: I take pride in my ability to incorporate custom elements tailored to your specific preferences, ensuring a unique and personalized touch to your website.

SEO Optimization: Recognizing the importance of search engine visibility, I will implement SEO best practices to enhance the discoverability of your blog.

Portfolio:

Please I can only leave one client's link here due to No disclosure agreement.:

[miningdigest dot co (change dot to .]

Timeline and Budget:

I am committed to delivering a high-quality theme within the timeframe that suits your schedule. To provide you with an accurate estimate, I would appreciate more details about the scope of the project. My whatsapp is attached to my profile.
Re: Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by ProGSM(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hi,

We can help create this. I have done so many and can show them to you on request.

Get back to us so we can plan the site with you.
Re: Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by etoluw: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Thatcoolg:

- SEO

I can help you create very fast and functional theme with excellent seo. You only pay when you're fully satisfied with the work.

My WhatsApp number is on my profile.
Re: Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by simplesol: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Thatcoolg:

- SEO

Alright. Chat me up on 0-8-0-3-3-05-05-77
Re: Professional Wordpress Theme Developer by landiqa(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2023
I can handle your task without supervision. Chat me on my WhatsApp. See 👇my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Monetized Account Needed / How I Made 200k per Week With Affliate Ma / What Are The Top AI Games In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.