Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Where Can I Can Learn Java And Oracle Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Can Learn Java And Oracle Programming (1112 Views)

Difference Between Java And Javascript / Java And Oracle Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Can Learn Java And Oracle Programming by c2yik4u(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
PLEASE WHERE CAN I LEARN PROGRAMMING IN EITHER OF JAVA, ORACLE, AND C++
PLEASE REPLY SOON!
Re: Where Can I Can Learn Java And Oracle Programming by guysmat(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
JAVA: http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/information/download.html

:This one is for when you've finished learning evrything in the first link. Download all you can. You'll need them for the future. (That's if java doesn't evolve sha) grin

http://www.netbeans.org/products/index.html

The thing with programming is that you have to focus on a particular language and not allow the wind blow you around like a butterfly.

When you're thru with one, you can now move to another. The background knowledge will aid you immensely in your quest to conquer new territory.

The rule is to FOCUS! and enjoy what you're doing, the money will definitely follow in due time.

(1) (Reply)

Please Need To Know The Open Source Used For Hi5 And Facebook / What's The Difference Between Php Echo() And Php Print()? / [google I/O] Google Introduces Native Client, Add C And C++ Code Web Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.