Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Herbs For Smokers,Cure Tuberculosis&Asthma Permanently,You Need Healthy Lungs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbs For Smokers,Cure Tuberculosis&Asthma Permanently,You Need Healthy Lungs? (196 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbs For Smokers,Cure Tuberculosis&Asthma Permanently,You Need Healthy Lungs? by muheeb01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
If you have been buying drugs to maintain your Asthma attacks or you're dealing with tuberculosis or extreme untreatable cough contact me today..

I Know this,there's record for it and a whole family I've treated with the inherited herbal knowledge before.

Please if you have someone beside you or you're the one with any pulmonary and breathing issues contact me.

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Herbs For Smokers,Cure Tuberculosis&Asthma Permanently,You Need Healthy Lungs? by muheeb01(m): 3:13pm On May 14
Are you coughing non stop? Dry cough or smelling expectoration? You're a smoker ? Or you are asthmatic? There's herbs to put your lungs in good condition contact me

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice / Different Colours Of Urine And Implications To Our Health / Do Not Take Iron Supplements With These Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.