Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study (330 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / Emoney & Kcee Meet Arthur Eze In Anambra- Pictures / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by emmy4real94(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Most Nigerians approaching you for any business. Their first priority is to extort you and get your services at the cheapest impossible way!

Let's look at the case of Kcee and ojazzy boy that recorded his flute verse which Is the main substance of that made the song to go viral.
Kcee confirmed himself that they settled to pay them 100k for the job. (N:B, two people are involved, the manager and the Ojazzy boy, coming from Anambra to Lagos)
But he later added them 300k for a job weldone! And he later sent them 200k as flight fair for video shoot.. these amounts are laughable compare to the degree or scale of the intellectual property involved here with the revenue it's bringing..

1). The boy ought to have his name featured as an artist on the song..

2). The boy is bound to receive royalties from this song for live.

They were exploited and now Kcee is using police to arrest them and silent them..

Let's compare this case with Chris brown and the south Africa high school teen...

Why will Chris Brown do this

Chris Brown used the voice of Young South African college girl Naledi Aphiwe on his song “ Shooter “ and guess what he did . He credited her a million dollar and still listed her as one of the writers of the song meaning she will still be getting royalties from the song her whole life.. Naledi’s life has changed completely . Her family’s life has changed and her Instagram is booming .

Ojazzy boy life ought to have changed but it's sad Kcee is bragging about sending them 200k and 300k

9 Likes

Re: The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by wittywriter: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
It is what it is.

Wittyness.
Re: The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by emmy4real94(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
I was working a project for someone who I doing MSc at baze university but he still tried to convince me that he doesn't have money just so he could un imaginably underpay me wheras he's tuition is over two million and I was still writing content for him to apply for two schools in USA...

Why are we so greedy over here??

1 Like

Re: The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by Babangidapikin: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amapiano come beat Ojapiano

I remembered the time I saw Oga Burna Boy sang one of Asakes song in Madison, I was like this guy don collect the song, but at the end he helped launch Oga Asake to the world ...

Me I don't think they should be much fight over this , what the young man needs to do is get more collaboration ...Kcee has launch him to the world ...sadly he still has this apprentice mindset ... Oga must launch me completely and settle me .. which is not a bad idea on it's own

1 Like

Re: The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by emmy4real94(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
He just needs to pay the boy atleast 20 to 50M one time fee and buy him out if he doesn't wants to have him around.. pay what's worth for..

See how E-money try to show that he's dashing people millions for no reason. Why can't they change the boy's life??

Babangidapikin:
Amapiano come beat Ojapiano

I remembered the time I saw Oga Burna Boy sang one of Asakes song in Madison, I was like this guy don collect the song, but at the end he helped launch Oga Asake to the world ...

Me I don't think they should be much fight over this , what the young man needs to do is get more collaboration ...Kcee has launch him to the world ...sadly he still has this apprentice mindset ... Oga must launch me completely and settle me .. which is not a bad idea on it's own
Re: The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by Babangidapikin: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
emmy4real94:
He just needs to pay the boy atleast 20 to 50M one time fee and buy him out if he doesn't wants to have him around.. pay what's worth for..

See how E-money try to show that he's dashing people millions for no reason. Why can't they change the boy's life??

E-Money does not plug money from the tree o .. when he choose to spend , he has is reasons..

1 Like

Re: The rich Exploit The Poor over here- Kcee Vs Ojazzy Case Study by emmy4real94(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
What reason could be better than a kid who just assisted ur brother with his biggest and most streamed song in many years?
Babangidapikin:

E-Money does not plug money from the tree o .. when he choose to spend , he has is reasons..

(1) (Reply)

Can My Budget Of 8,000 Naira Be Enough To Start This Business? / Business Name Registration And Incorporation Trustee!!! / Guarantee Loan Offer Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.